• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Gay Feminists...

To Gay Feminists

I
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

RE: To Gay Feminists...

Feminism and LGBT overlap when it comes to the demonisation of masculinity...

That's why masculine gay men that don't play ball aren't afforded the voice or the profile of the screaming victim-card waving queens.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

My answer to this is, the truth is that the vast majority of gay men are not feminists. And they are also completely uninformed about feminism and don't know anything about it. They actually, for the most part, know little to nothing about the whole gay political agenda, and many are skeptical of the liberal politically correct gay rights activists, like most I talk to agree it's a bunch of hog wash and PC trope.

But as for feminism, gay men are for the most part blissfully unaware. Honestly, I suspect more straight men are feminists than gay men -- because they are trying to curry favor with certain kinds of women and have to be. As for gay men, it is all about getting laid, and being a feminist isn't the sort of thing that is going to get you laid. More likely to get you laid is, when the subject of women comes up, to say "ewwwwww."

Gay men can be quite shallow, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx
        Feminism and LGBT overlap when it comes to the demonisation of masculinity...

That's why masculine gay men that don't play ball aren't afforded the voice or the profile of the screaming victim-card waving queens.
        Yes but I'm gay and I totally hate the demonization of masculinity. Now I'm quite masculine myself. However, there are plenty of other gay men who are masculine too, and there are bi men who are, for the most part, masculine.

None of them are part of that simpering brood of lisping effeminate limp wristed beta men both straight and gay who hate masculinity because -- well, how can you expect them not to?

Still, even many of those gay men who are not masculine still love masculinity. It is really just a small clique of angry activists with an agenda who hate masculinity -- and the mass media tries to create an impression that all gays do, for whatever reasons of their own.

And there are plenty of gay men who do not like beta men, just go look at personal ads by gay men on places like craigslist, so many of them will say "masc here looking for masc too -- no flamers, if I wanted someone feminine I'd sleep with a woman" and stuff like that.

Those types are all about as far away from feminism as you can get. And also far away from those who hate masculinity and want to feminize masculine men. If you like masculine men, how can you possibly not be upset at those feminists and gay rights activists who want to intervene with boys when they are young, and try to encourage them to play with dolls and adopt feminine behavior?

I like masculine men just the way they are and can't stand those who go try to say they need to be changed. Masculine men are more easily manipulated, and less manipulative of others. Aka, women and feminine men are no better than masculine men -- they are just more sneaky and better able to get away with it. But just because you are good at being sneaky doesn't mean you deserve to be considered more virtuous than those who are less sneaky.

I'd suggest you read up on girl bullying -- here is a good link on it.

http://teenadvice.about.com/od/violencebullying/a/girlbullies.htm

Having had some involvement with the gay world, I have had gay guys who are more feminine gang up on me and bully me in the same sort of way that girls bully. It's absolutely terrible -- nothing masculine men do is anywhere near as rotten.

Afterwards, you get quite annoyed with those feminist types and gay rights types who are on a war against traditional masculinity. Everytime they go bash masculine men, they are just taking advantage of the fact that masc men are less sneaky so it is easier to call them on any bad behavior they engage in. But evil is evil and those who are evil do not deserve to get a free pass, just so long as they are clever and resourceful and good at being sneaky about it.

Comment

So I'm trying to figure out this masculine gay man and stuff...Being a strait guy I got to understand these things. I'm not sure this guy is helping...Someone needs to explain this discreet masculine thing. LoL

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yYy5mXACs[/video]
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

@GOM This guy doesn't really know what he's talking about.
            I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

It's... look, I'm not even gonna watch the video before I state anything.

Masculine is defined as anything the female decides is breeding material. However, the standard is relatively simple; confident, not narcissistic; strong, not ripped; considerate, not pandering; etc.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Like saying you have to have a girl and a guy in a relationship. He just tried to take a really complex topic and boil it down to it's barebones. And he sucked at it.
                I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man
                  So I'm trying to figure out this masculine gay man and stuff...Being a strait guy I got to understand these things. I'm not sure this guy is helping...Someone needs to explain this discreet masculine thing. LoL

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yYy5mXACs[/video]
                  That's a flamboyant gay guy, not a masculine gay guy. He is one of those types who tweezes his eyebrows, has fag hag girlfriends, and when one of them walks up to him, he will say something like "ooooh honey I just LOVE your dress -- and those earrings, they are so cute why I think they match your eyes, ooooooh they do why darling they look gorgeous on you and, oh my have you lost weight? Why I could swear you have lost a good ten lbs, oooooo I wish I looked as good as you" and stuff like that.

There are gay men who have personalities and interests identical to straight men and, other than who they sleep with, you can't tell a bit of a difference. That's who I call masculine gay men -- I suppose you would need to see for yourself to understand what I mean. Some of the most macho guys out there are either gay or bisexual -- if you are gay, you might know about it. If you are straight, it isn't like they are going to go out of their way to tell you.

This is a somewhat important issue because those types of gay men are ones who would tend to be most hostile to feminism, as well as to stereotypical feminist allied gays. And, in large part, it's because they tend to be ganged up on and treated rather horribly by the typical "gay scene" gay types -- even while straight men and bisexuals never seem to mistreat them at all.

It WOULD be kind of annoying, don't you think, if you are a masculine gay man, and had to put up with all sorts of nasty bullshit from the more feminine members of the gay community, with all sorts of catty behavior, nasty gossipy smear campaigns, etc., and then you have to hear a bunch of activists pretend that such gay men can do no wrong, and the only people "oppressing" the gay community are homophobic straight men who are "prejudiced haters."

Worst thing is, in my experience, the way those more femme gay men treat me, the only way you I can make them stop bullying me is to go act a bit prejudiced towards them. For some reason, if you look down your nose at them and use a homophobic slur, after they start to pick on you, they will suddenly treat you with respect. This, of course, leads to a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. If you try to behave politically correct with them and use sensitive language -- they will treat you like shit. If you go use homophobic slurs against these femmie gay types, they'll stop bullying you and treat you with respect -- but then you will have violated all of the rules of political correctness. Meanwhile, here I myself am gay, and have found myself quite often in many situations using against gays all the homophobic slurs and anti-gay insults all homophobes and haters are known for using -- but I had no choice: it was the only way to get some of those nastier types to stop picking on me.

That's why I conclude, the real difference is not whether you are gay or straight, but whether you are masculine or effeminate. And, it seems obvious to me, the reason I've been subjected to lots of bullying by gay guys is because I'm very masculine, and the ones who have bullied me weren't. Furthermore, virtually all of the more masculine gay men I talk to tell me that they have no gay friends, because they find themselves unable to try to join the gay community without being subjected to the nastiest of melodrama, and thus they have given up and end up being friends only with straight guys. They will only date gay men on a one-on-one basis, but usually only other masculine ones like them.

Some experts have argued that those typical "anti gay bullying" propaganda campaigns in schools are misguided because it isn't true that gays get bullied based on their sexuality - what's true is that "gender atypical" men get bullied, regardless of their sexuality. However, politically correct gay activists have excoriated and bullied such professionals for saying such a thing -- even though, of course, it's true. What they still leave out, of course, is how, while masc men will bully femme men, the moment femme men find other femme men and form a clique of their own, they become the worst bullies of all towards masculine men.

Notice how these same gay activist types who are allies of feminists seem to be pathological liars just like feminists -- constantly distorting the truth about sexuality and propagating bald faced lies that serve a political agenda. And, for some reason, the media only reports the lies they tell -- and the truth is quite unknown to most people and surprising. If you are gay, you know and understand. If you are straight -- the truth about the gay community is shockingly different from what you would be prepared to understand, if you believed what you read in the newspapers.

Since the gay activists seem to hail from the same evil place as the feminists, I would think anyone who would really want to completely understand what's wrong with the feminists needs to learn about all the distortions their allies in the gay community are up to as well.

Comment

I'll never forget being in a gay bar and watching this really really queeny guy go off for a good 15 minutes on someone, pushing the guy, screaming at the top of his lungs, and people reacted like "oh ho hum" and I didn't think anything of it. Later on in the night, a really masculine guy came into the bar, sat at a table with someone else, and they started talking. At one point, the masculine guy yelled "well what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"......

It's like time stopped. Everyone in the bar was looking at the guy as if he was about to start throwing punches--all because he said that ONE phrase---yet the feminine guy can be physically violent and yell for 15 minutes and it's perfectly fine. That shit pisses me off. If you're masculine, you're not allowed to show your emotions, you're not supposed to cry, you're not supposed to be overly-happy about something, you're not supposed to emotionally connect with someone, but most of all, you're not supposed to show anger or you're considered a dangerous person. If you're feminine, it's no holds barred.

Comment

It's not necessarily a bad thing, to be able to stop a scene with a bark. And I would prefer that ability, over the hysterical alternative.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar
                        It's not necessarily a bad thing, to be able to stop a scene with a bark. And I would prefer that ability, over the hysterical alternative.
                        That's a much more positive perspective to have on it. I'll have to adopt that view on it.

Comment

I think there is certainly an element of effeminate gay men who buy into feminist doctrine because they wish female entitlements and privileges applied to them, are frustrated when they discover that they don
                          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

[quote=Maxx]
                            I think there is certainly an element of effeminate gay men who buy into feminist doctrine because they wish female entitlements and privileges applied to them, are frustrated when they discover that they don
                            Disillusionment: Another word for reality.

Comment

Well, it is a combination of claiming victimhood, but it is also passive aggression.

You claim victimhood -- as a way to exert leverage over others, stick it to others, use it as a weapon against others.

But it all is about female type of psychological warfare which is passive aggressive. And basically some gay men you could argue have female brains -- just talk to enough of them, you'll know what I mean. They not only talk just like women but they relate to people just like women.

For a good sense of this type of subtle but non-confrontational warfare, the following link is a great read: http://www.violentacres.com/archives/89/how-to-be-a-girl-bully/

Oddly enough, women might appreciate it more because women are more likely to be targetted by girl bullies than men are. That's another fallacy of feminism -- generally speaking, women are hostile to other women far more than they are hostile to other men. But that is part of the general manipulation of feminism. You create this obligation on the part of everybody to pretend that people who are naturally hostile to one another are actually in cahoots with one another -- then all societal protections in place that prevent some members of the group from undermining other members of the group get removed.

And greater inequality is the end result, along with the population being at each other's throats while the rich make off like bandits.

Comment

Working...
                              X