Disqus no more?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disqus no more?

No Disqus login for comments? What's with the "W" comment thing?
    Can anyone shed any light on how comments are made on the main site, please?
    Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

The W is wordpress.

Either work is still in progress, or this isn't a planned thing. When I signed into wordpress pretty much the whole site vanished.

*EDIT: I have this button that says "purge varnish" and I want soooo desperately to push it. I'm not going to though. I think I might be getting permissions I shouldn't have.
    Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidicLineage View Post
      The W is wordpress.

Either work is still in progress, or this isn't a planned thing. When I signed into wordpress pretty much the whole site vanished.

*EDIT: I have this button that says "purge varnish" and I want soooo desperately to push it. I'm not going to though. I think I might be getting permissions I shouldn't have.
      With great power comes great responsibility.
      I await the conspiracy theories...
      Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

Comment

If you are speaking of the main site, there was a glitch. I believe admin has rectified the issue though.

TMOTS

Comment

RichardZot strikes again.

Mods, you've got an Augean Stables level of clean-up to do here.
          aka BeijaFlor - Moderator on GoingYourOwnWay.com

"When a man commits suicide, it’s usually the first sign that he’s got problems he can no longer handle and that no one is willing to acknowledge." - Clint Carpentier

Comment

Working...
          X