• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    VVVVVV look at the bottom of the page VVVVVVV
    "Posting Permissions"
    "BB Code"
    I know, I mean I want buttons so instead of having to type something out I can press a button and c/p the link. I guess I should have included lazy in my list as well.
    ......(A)genius. One of the world's last ones.-Thomas Impelluso

My YouTube Channel
    My twitter, I sometimes say funny things.

Comment

Will we get our old rep points back?

How do we give other members rep points via the new system?
      "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
        Will we get our old rep points back?

How do we give other members rep points via the new system?
        Bottom left corner of a persons post there is a star. That lets you rep.
        I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Originally posted by godtherapist View Post
          Bottom left corner of a persons post there is a star. That lets you rep.
          Thank you
          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

OI! Where is our rep? Yah, it shows rep power, but not actually accumulated rep... It does show it on our profiles, but not on our posts. Why would it show rep power, but not accumulated rep? Seriously?
            And are we ever going to get our old rep points back? Yes, no? Is it possible? Or like our old avatars are they lost to the void?
            The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

I've always hated reputation systems around people and I wouldn't care if it disappeared, in my experience it feels way too tribal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                The "last post" button sucks!

The last post I read on this thread was the first post. Yet I got sent to the last post of the last page I was on; which thankfully was the first page. It's not the fist thread that its done this to me.
                Still having issues with this; the "last" post it typically sends me to is about 4-6 hours old. I find myself regularly scrolling up just in case, and finding many posts I haven't read; even topics I haven't yet visited will skip me to said time frame, so I have to hunt down the OP.
                RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

I understand that some of these glitches/issues are a real pain.. they are to me as well. But, we just havent had the time recently to deal with some of them in a timely manor. Please be patient folks. We will get there.

Al

Comment

Ima not be patient! Ima stomp mah feet and whine shrilly until I forget what mah issue is and demand you fix it!

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadizar View Post
                      Ima not be patient! Ima stomp mah feet and whine shrilly until I forget what mah issue is and demand you fix it!
                      You go! ... Guy?
                      Men are sponsoring their own muggers - Mike Buchanan

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Goddamit, I have to upload something TWICE? Whaaaaaa! I HATE this place!
                        Geese Paul you should! This place is run by a woman-hating rape apologist don'tcha know!......

I pick fights with stupid.

sigpic

Comment

On a more serious note...

The PM's sent items box is neglecting to tell me that I've sent things, not only that, but at times my messages get lost in the aether. I know I've sent naked pics to Paul, and documents to RiB... or was it the other way around... no matter, I haven't received responses, from either on my last two love notes.

If nothing else gets fixed, PM's are kind of critical, as we don't get the concrete evidence that our essays get posted like the forums show.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

I don't know the difference, specifically, between VBulletin 4.2 and VB 5, but I really do not like the format change. I guess I will get used to it or maybe it will change again at some point, IDK&IDC either way. Just wanted to vent a little that the layout, the way the forum appears and the style of it, I suppose, just seems antiquated to a degree approaching demode.

Otherwise, glad to be back! Cheers, and keep up the good fight.

Comment

My bad; thanks Rib.

- slinks away sheepishly -
                              Last edited by Shadizar; 02-16-2014, 06:52 AM.

Women Against Feminism.

Comment

I'm not sure how many other people had this problem but I couldn't log onto my account for some reason.
                                I had to reset the password and then it let me log in and change back to my old password.
                                Not a big deal, just letting you know some people may need to reset their passwords I guess.
                                Last edited by The Man On The Street; 09-04-2014, 02:55 PM. Reason: Removed advert

Comment

Working...
                                X