Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuke patriarchy repeatedly !!!

Hi all Male Retarded Antagonists (MRAs),

Its’ the Proud Misandrist again to impart some sense into you since you guys are still continuing with your stupidity.

I will NEVER EVER intentionally hurt any female. But, I will gladly kill off millions of stranger and unrelated
    men and boys and not even bother to think about it. In fact, I will feel proud of it.
    Yes, I am a man and yet I hate males with a passion because they fucking deserve it. Majority of the males are disgusting. They are not even true humans. They are the ones responsible for all the misery of the world. They cause pain and suffering to the flower like females. The world will NEVER be a better place to live in unless strict patriarchal and patrilineal societies are repeatedly NUKED and completely decimated and annihilated. Actually, it is the highly destructive y-chromosome virus which is the source of all evil. This is specifically the reason why the majority of the muslim world, china and africa should be nuked. I have intentionally written them off with small letters because they fucking do NOT deserve any respect, if you
    know what I mean.

Remember, a woman’s life is much more valuable than a man’s, because women give birth and population
    growth depends on them only. Not only that, more women are needed to control the more intense and
    strong male sexual desire. More males mean more crimes in a society. Less males = peace.
    There is a reason males are disposable.

I also the support the British rule in india. India was an uncivilized rat hole which needed severe
    disciplination. In fact, the British were kind to them. If I headed the British Empire at around 1850’s,
    I would have granted complete independence to the White colonies and installed death and slave
    camps in africa and india. I would have made a law that killing off asian & african males in the colonies
    would attract little to no penalty. Their religion is also pure evil and total nonsense. Their religion and culture
    is literally bullshit. They worship wrong and fake gods. This is the reason they were and still are slaves. Only Jesus and His Lord is the real God. Even God does not like too much patriarchy and punishes misogynists.
    Only the White/Hispanic/some Native American/Mixed race males deserve kindness to a certain extent.
    But, overall I have got absolutely no respect at all for the males in general.
    I would also like to say that if I ever come across real misogynists I might just murder them, given a
    chance. The gay misogynistic motherfuckers and daddy cocksuckers won’t even know what hit them.

AND BTW, I understand paul has disabled private messaging because he can't face reality and is a coward.

-A PROUD MISANDRIST MAN (A MAN-HATER, in case some men and obvious semi-literate misogynists
    with real low I.Q.’s don’t know what it means.)

PMS
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

I prolly should turn off nonmembers abilities to write hate mail eh? LOL

TMOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
      ... which needed severe disciplination.
      is that really a word?
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        is that really a word?
        It is when you are drooling.

Comment

Hi Nuke patriarchy repeatedly, welcome to the AVFM forums. Hope to see you participating in some of the threads.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

Comment

Well, got the message as well, to whit:

Comment

Originally posted by The Man On The Street View Post
              I prolly should turn off nonmembers abilities to write hate mail eh? LOL

TMOTS
              LoL, that takes the fun out of it TMOTs.
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
                LoL, that takes the fun out of it TMOTs.
                Derp.. lol

TMOTS

Comment

i received the exact same nonsense as well, lol they've no idea who they're talking to, I get on very well with women, this person just has no idea what they're talking about

and exactly where is the patriarchy located? if it can be nuked then it must have coordinates, can anyone give me the longitude and latitude of The Patriarchy so I can pop in and say hi?
                  Or do I need the special gold plated secret key that I lost that us men are born with?
                  Last edited by simeon the crushed; 04-08-2016, 07:18 PM.
                  "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                  Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                  and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                  high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                  than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                  Vaclav Havel
                  'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                    It is when you are drooling.
                    Sounds more like he or she is foaming at the mouth. LOL

Comment

Self-loathing male...nothing more pitiable. His life - assuming the OP wasn't a very cleverly constructed piece of false propaganda - is going to a FUCKING hard one.
                      >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

We could start a crowdfunder for his sex change operation.
                        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Aren't the terms 'proud' and 'misandrist' ...redundant? ^_^

Hats off to you mods/admins for having to tolerate these things!

Comment

What a fascinating specimen: he supports genocide against men and boys, but also supports British imperialism. What, does he think Queen Victoria herself was out there fighting it out in the monsoons? Oh, it's glorious.
                            A knyght ther was, and that a worthy man
                            That fro the tyme that he first bigan
                            To riden out he loved chivalrie
                            Trouthe and honour, fredom and curteisie.

Comment

Working...
                            X