Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only male MRA's need a sex change operation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only male MRA's need a sex change operation.

Hi losers,

Only male MRA's need a sex change operation, because only then they can understand what a woman has
    to go through, since they are so inconsiderate and selfish. Personally, I feel any body who really
    wishes to get a sex change operation is better off dead because they do not know what they are
    getting into. As for the female MRA's I can only pity them. Actually, this MRA movement is doomed to
    fail because nobody really cares about them at all.

-panky.
    Isn't that special? It's not up to the standards of our friend from India (thankfully), but I'll take what I can get.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

LoL, she tagged me too. I wonder how many received this PM before I was able to ban.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
      LoL, she tagged me too. I wonder how many received this PM before I was able to ban.
      I got one.

I have a question though--

"Only male MRA's need a sex change operation, because only then they can understand what a woman has to go through"

Does this imply clitorectimies?

If so, wow-- no wonder they're so cranky!
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Awwww..... I didn't get one

I think I need to start trolling the fems more often. I've gotten kind of lazy about that lately. Maybe I'll just find the most recent Marcotte article and drop in the pic of Obama doing a mic drop with the caption "My Feminist wife sucks my MRA dick" I think they'll love that one.

Comment

She keeps coming back under different names. persistent pest.

AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

She must be a secret MRA.

Comment

I got one...finally, I'm a target of female hatred. Yes!! Most of you other guys didn't get one, nahhh-nahhh-nahhh-nahhh!!!

A girl said I'm an MRA, I consider myself validated, now, cos a girl said it, and everyone knows a girl decides if you're a REAL man, so I must be one now, oh thank you kind miss cunt for the status upgrade, LOL!!!
              >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Comment

I got one of those too, yay guys, we are important enough to insult.
                I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

That's called having emotional problems, i can just imagine her in some dark room, her but spilling over all four corners of the chair, on one side of the monitor you have a half eaten burrito and a worn out dildo, and she is furiously typing messages all day long.
                  I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Lol... the logic fail...

"Male MRAs need to be female to understand" and then "female MRAs are stupid"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Actually, this MRA movement is doomed to fail because nobody really cares about them at all.
                      I think she actually have a point here. MRAs can try to bring as much awareness to boys and men issues as we want to, but at the end... will someone care?

Comment

Got one too. The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                          That's called having emotional problems, i can just imagine her in some dark room, her but spilling over all four corners of the chair, on one side of the monitor you have a half eaten burrito and a worn out dildo, and she is furiously typing messages all day long.

More likely a half-eaten dildo and a worn out burrito...

Comment

I got another one from our Indian friend...He says he's back. LoL

I'm not going to post his message just to piss him off. Zero attention.

AVFM Mission Statement
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL i got that to
                              Interested in men rights activism in the Sydney area ?
                              Go to mensrightssydney.com

Comment

Working...
                              X