Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, here's another hate mail sent to me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
    Why keep it between me and the sender? Keeping it out in the public is a way to expose who actually hates. Besides, why deny the community a chance to add-on to the humiliating the sender?
    but we dont know who the sender is? did i miss that bit of information?

i would have trolled them for a douzen messages or so and THEN posted it..heh
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
      but we dont know who the sender is? did i miss that bit of information?

i would have trolled them for a douzen messages or so and THEN posted it..heh
      ┬┤Probably a throwaway account.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Underneath woman; on top. It's all good!

Oh, wait a minute. That isn't what she meant.

I gotta' post something inflammatory I have posted over the years on many URL's. It seems to be especially appropriate here.

My favorite part of the history books is when the Huns come in and kill all the wimpy spineless men who let women kill their babies and divorce perfectly good husbands; and then they rape all the nasty, ornery women who view men as slaves and demand the right to kill their own babies. That is so cool. I get all goose-bumpy just thinking about it.

As you mostly know, when I post this the women and manginas who read it pay no attention to all the men being slaughtered. They only note that the poor; poor; poor dearies are getting raped in my imaginary scenario. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by polite_disagreement View Post

As you mostly know, when I post this the women and manginas who read it pay no attention to all the men being slaughtered. They only note that the poor; poor; poor dearies are getting raped in my imaginary scenario. Typical.

Like Claire McCaskill, a GOT fan who go all butt hurt when Sansa got raped.
          yup, know the type. Total selfishness in human form.
          OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Comment

In their minds

Sanctity of a woman's vagina > Man's life
            OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Comment

Ha, ha, ha. Must suck being her, ha.

Comment

Working...
              X