Women on date sites...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women on date sites...

Most women on date sites are just as sexual aggressive as men. l find they are dating multiple men same time. l get kick out of "just separated" and "Divorced" women under title. They sometimes include their children in profile photos.
    I find women are more into friends with benefits, casual encounters, weekend rendezvous, as well occasional just friends. I find most older women enjoy vacationing alone and usually have a little dog friend for company. This is fine. l would rather women show their real selves than be a stereo type. l don't mind everyone showing real colours.
    l don't pit women and men against one another by rule. Seems good and bad in both sexes. Don't be upset a crime against one gender to another, Look at crime done by one human to another.

This way of thinking is one of my steps towards equal. It's not the woman placing her child on the profile! It is a human parent. Let humans become accountable.

Almost forgot. Most older women l dated were financially secure and don't need a man. They just wanted one, me, as a part time man in their full time life..
    Last edited by 1paul; 12-12-2017, 02:32 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention...

Originally posted by 1paul View Post
    Almost forgot. Most older women l dated were financially secure and don't need a man..
    how did they get there?
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
    X