Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are disgusting!

Burned a hole in my inbox today, lol

Message: Your views on women and feminism are disgusting. I am a woman and I am a rational thinker and I never let my emotions influence any of the decisions that I must make in my professional and personal life. In your piece detailing what feminism essentially was I was shocked at the claims made as I do not believe that your explanations of scientific experiments are valid assessments of data and you seem to have warped the purpose and findings of science to service your own selfish needs.

RE: You are disgusting!

"Your science doesn't match my pseudoscience; ergo, you make me rationally sick."
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Paul, you certainly have a way with the ladies...
      ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
      virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
      AVFM Mission Statement
      sigpic

Comment

On the surface, it would appear that she let her emotions influence her decision to send that e-mail, no?

Comment

I am a woman and I am a rational thinker and I never let my emotions influence any of the decisions that I must make in my professional and personal life.
          The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

"Damn those experts in the field who conduct massive studies on things like DMV showing the real numbers. Damn those people, damn them! They must be wrong, that data is invalid! My gender studies professor told me!"

There, I have translated Karina's email.

Comment

Congratulations, Paul-you are now officially disgusting! I'm both impressed and envious. I haven't even yet managed to reach the level of "Truly offensive gay misogynist" yet. Sigh...

Now, I wonder why that e-mail gives me this sudden urge to re-write "Jesus Loves Me" so the refrain ends "The Radfems tell me so...."?
              If you are offended by my tone, or decide to call me names....I win.

Comment

I never let my emotions influence any of the decisions that I must make in my professional and personal life.
                Like sending that email?

Comment

"I do not believe that your explanations of scientific experiments are valid assessments of data and you seem to have warped the purpose and findings of science to service your own selfish needs."

That's normal feminist projection.
                  “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                  ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles
                    I am a woman and I am a rational thinker and I never let my emotions influence any of the decisions that I must make in my professional and personal life.
                    Just about made me laugh myself off of my chair, MrScruffles.
                    Did you leave it better than you found it?

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                      In your piece detailing what feminism essentially was I was shocked at the claims made as I do not believe that your explanations of scientific experiments are valid assessments of data and you seem to have warped the purpose and findings of science to service your own selfish needs.
                      Which one of your data was she referring to what she seemed to be invalid and manipulated data?
                      Originally posted by \'Mr.Zeph\' pid=\'38687\' dateline=\'1373231731\'
                      I prefer to live in facts. Facts allow me to better grasp and control reality. Fears and fantasy do not. The same rules apply to us as to them: if the claim is not substantiated, it cannot stand.
                      I couldn\'t agree more...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfram
                        In your piece detailing what feminism essentially was I was shocked at the claims made as I do not believe that your explanations of scientific experiments are valid assessments of data and you seem to have warped the purpose and findings of science to service your own selfish needs.
                        Which one of your data was she referring to what she seemed to be invalid and manipulated data?
                        i do believe it was this wonderful article:
                        http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/study-reveals-female-rape-victims-enjoyed-the-experience/

Comment

"Your views on women and feminism are disgusting"
                          My views on women: you should be my equal and that means equal responsibility. If you are an adult, why should I give you partial treatment? The only reason I should do that is if you are inferior, not my equal. I think you should be my equal, and that means equal responsibility. If you are an adult, why should I give you partial treatment? The only reason.....
                          My views on feminism:
                          Evil. Not a comic, cartoonish evil. A real evil that destroys families, subverts justice, eats away at society, and claims to be the paragon of good as it fights "the Patriarchy".

Comment

Originally posted by Reyeko
                            Originally posted by Wolfram
                            i do believe it was this wonderful article:
                            http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/study-reveals-female-rape-victims-enjoyed-the-experience/
                            Thanks for the link, Reyeko.
                            Paul Elam just obliterated the feminism' the concept of rape culture over rape fantasies as a male-perpetrated scheme [or patriarchy' design]. What would we call this killing-spree fantasies as a what? Hitler's design? Genocide' design? Nothing - it is just fantasies of your choice for self-enjoyability. I often fantasy that I was dark overlord whom has murdered countless number of humans till I was challenged by this hot girl named Tedyne. So Tedyne and I fought each other till we fell in lo-- Okay, enough with my fantasies. Am I genocide apologist, murdering bastard, evil entity for having that fantasy? Of course not! It's fantasy, after all!

I am not condensing the rape, I am saying that people' fantasies of rape are healthy and self-satisfying. And it is important to distinguish between reality and fiction. Well, I'm going to read Paul' and others' articles.
                            Originally posted by \'Mr.Zeph\' pid=\'38687\' dateline=\'1373231731\'
                            I prefer to live in facts. Facts allow me to better grasp and control reality. Fears and fantasy do not. The same rules apply to us as to them: if the claim is not substantiated, it cannot stand.
                            I couldn\'t agree more...

Comment

"I never let my emotions influence any of the decisions that I must make in my professional and personal life"?

REALLY? This woman thinks she doesn't let emotions influence her decisions in her personal life? So, she has never allowed an emotion (love, anger, affection, compassion...) to affect her interactions with other human beings? Scary thought!

Hang on...if emotions are not influencing her life, surely someone with 'disgusting' (rather an emotive word, no?) views can have no relevance to her.... Oh, wait :idea:- if this is neither professional nor personal for her, it's ok for her to react emotionally. That explains it. Not WHY she's bothering with it, though. (I mean, if it's neither personal nor professional, isn't it pretty much irrelevant?)
                              Thinking \'I\'m a feminist\' indicates that you believe people are equal regardless of gender is like thinking \'I\'m a Baptist from Westborough\' indicates that you believe people are equal regardless of sexuality.

Comment

Working...
                              X