Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    RACISM is racism regardless of who it's aimed at.
    great post mister eee
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

The path to GOODNESS does not exist down the road to SORROW or HATE. The path to GOODNESS can only be found down the road to ACCEPTANCE. When we can ACCEPT each other, then we can work it out.
      Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
      great post mister eee
      Seconded!!
      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
      Originally posted by menrppl2
      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Go ahead-- somebody call ME "racist"-- go ahead, I dare ya.
        somebody called you a racist prick.

I was very quick to defend you and pointed out that you are not racist at all.

;-)
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
          somebody called you a racist prick.

I was very quick to defend you and pointed out that you are not racist at all.

;-)
          ... for a white guy..

no wait. mister eee is middle eastern i think.
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Fair enough Maxie...
            I crave the freedom of global travel which was granted to all global citizens by birth. If the country of origin puts up walls in front of you and behind you then immigration becomes the only option for those who seek freedom. Therefore, I love my Dominica Citizenship and the freedom that it bestows on me. Together we will travel the world until we reach the end of the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin View Post
              Fair enough Maxie...
              i can only assume you're trying to nickname matrix?

no, we already have a nickname for matrix, i believe it's "captain" or something like that? we're not sold on it.. though...runner up was "cunt"

Comment

Working...
              X