No announcement yet.

Hello from Lebanon (Middle East)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
      Uh, I thought Sweden and Denmark had that trophy pretty much sewed up and in the bag.
      they are close. but their women are usually not calling themselves Fem anymore. they mostly hate their own men and they are past the full circle

canada is right at the apex right now... killing itself..slowly
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Originally posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
        I am a 22 year old man, from Lebanon, and an activist in #You_Stink_Movement
        I know that in Lebanon women lack some of their basic rights.
        But I am fed up with the injustices men face in America, I may apply a visa to Canada or New Zealand to continue my masters degree in Computer Science.
        I am sick and tired with neo-feminists , the ones in the Arab world are just as bad as in America. The Arab feminists also want female supremacy over men.
        Hi Ibn.Al.Muqafaa!

I personally believe that men in the middle-east are far more disadvantaged than women... but thats a topic for another thread!

Welcome to AVFM.

Originally posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
        What about books?
        Book recommendations?!? Hmmm..

1. Sex Trouble: Essays on Radical Feminism and the War Against Human Nature by Robert McCain. This book is eye opening. The book introduces you to the basics of feminism, how it claims to be fighting for equality when in actual fact its the furthest thing from equality. It goes on to examine the anti-family, anti-male, anti-heterosexuality, pro-incest, pro-pedophilia doctrines of feminist theory. This book is really, really good. I cannot recommend it enough.

2. Feminism: The Ugly Truth by Mike Buchanan. This book is written by a British politician/author and its mostly about feminism and the harm that it has done to Britain but its relevant to people from any country really.

3. Their Angry Creed by Herbert Purdy. This book was published only very recently. I’ve bought it but I’ve only had time to read the first few pages and I’m loving it so far.

4. The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar.

5. Tyrants of Matriarchy: Debunking Feminism and the Myth of Patriarchal Oppression by Stephen Jorsek

6. Feminism Is Sexism by JP Tate.

7. The Woman Racket by Steve Moxon.

8. Exposing Feminism: The Thirty Years' War Against Men by Swayne O’Pie.

9. Brain Sex: The real difference between men and women by Dr. Anne Moir. This book is an international best seller written by an authority in neuropsychology. The book examines the differences between men and women and debunks the feminist idea that gender is a social construct. Dr. Anne Moir has also co-authered another very popular anti-feminist book with her husband. Its about gender differences but concentrates more on men. Its called 10. Why Men Don’t Iron.

11. insideMAN by Glen Poole. This book is very moderate for my tastes but its an interesting read.
        Last edited by Equity; 03-12-2017, 04:15 PM.

Welcome to the AVFM forums.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras