Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

Hi All

recently divorced man. 23 years servitude to an uBPDw. i have found the path to enlightenment. and thanks to Paul for the five fears of BPD which i used in my divorce to the max.

i only lost one house 3 cars a dog and a daughter.

i repeated my childhood in my marriage trying to generate a new outcome.
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Hi, welcome.

what "uBPDw' means?

Sounds like you got a pretty standard divorce. I have hear some true horror stories...

Comment

Thx S-man

un-diagnosed Borderline Personality disorder wife, she has been released back into the wild.

i waited till she was loved up with a geriatric and wanted to move on hit her with a divorce using the five fears of BPD one of pauls videos.

took back control of my life. living a different way now. living for me not for others.

some guys like big boobs, some like big arses i am attracted to mentals lol.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, this is a great site for truth and not the media's version of it.

Comment

Thx Deidre amazed to see so many women

Comment

Welcome, hope you find this place helpful in moving forward. There is also Paul's "An Ear For Men" site I hear.
            "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
              Thx Deidre amazed to see so many women
              We're all in this together

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                We're all in this together
                that's wonderful too see after all the flying monkeys and betrayals.

i was a wonderful nice guy husband that was portrayed as an abuser and i lost everything and had to leave the country.

i found out to late it was my ex making and spreading the rumors.

her chief flying monkey's husband was sleeping with her.

you guys, ahem girls i mean redeem my faith in women

how hard is it to fight with your friends that like to blame men for the issues?

still thx again

Comment

Originally posted by CamilleLion View Post
                  Welcome, hope you find this place helpful in moving forward. There is also Paul's "An Ear For Men" site I hear.
                  thx i am breaking free of my FOO. accepting my mums role in my childhood.

thx everyone.

2 years into this journey come so far

Comment

i was a wonderful nice guy husband that was portrayed as an abuser and i lost everything and had to leave the country.

i found out to late it was my ex making and spreading the rumors.

her chief flying monkey's husband was sleeping with her.

you guys, ahem girls i mean redeem my faith in women

how hard is it to fight with your friends that like to blame men for the issues?

still thx again
                    Sorry to hear you went through all of that. It's amazing how the courts are so skewed towards women, even to the point of alienating men from their kids.

Regarding being an anti-feminist lol yea, it can be hard when you're the odd one out of your friends who all support feminist ideas, but some are coming around to seeing the light. I was a feminism supporter a few years ago so I get how pervasive the message is in our culture.

FYI, there a blog section here to post your own blog, you might like it. It can be cathartic. Enjoy the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                      Sorry to hear you went through all of that. It's amazing how the courts are so skewed towards women, even to the point of alienating men from their kids.

Regarding being an anti-feminist lol yea, it can be hard when you're the odd one out of your friends who all support feminist ideas, but some are coming around to seeing the light. I was a feminism supporter a few years ago so I get how pervasive the message is in our culture.

FYI, there a blog section here to post your own blog, you might like it. It can be cathartic. Enjoy the forums!
                      thx Deidre, yeah have been blogging and grieving the worst thing was the court of public opinion.

lost my whole life walked away and started again.

moving on with my life

Comment

Welcome to the AVFM forums AgainstAllOdds.
                        “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                        ― Pythagoras

Comment

you had flying monkeys too?
                          Sorry to sound flippant but I still run into some of my own monkeys around town from time to time.
                          Its nice to hear of somebody else out the other side.
                          BPD seems to be a dirty acronym these days
                          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Hi AgainstAllOdds, welcome to the forum. Admirable attitude and focus to be moving on with your life. All the best to you. Hope you can share what you've learned and that it can be useful to others.
                            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                            Originally posted by menrppl2
                            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
                              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                              AVFM Mission Statement
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X