Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand Spanking New :)

Hello all

I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible

Welcome. I'm sort of new too. Hope you enjoy.
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by bigoh View Post
        Hello all

I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible
        Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
        I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
          Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
          or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on

https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by bigoh View Post
            Hello all

This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
            "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
            Originally posted by menrppl2
            Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on

https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066

Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
                Thanks so much for your help, I am certainly going to help in anyway I can! I know this is rather specific but do any of you know of anything similiar that is anti-marxism? any forums or movements

Comment

hi bud welcome
                  train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Comment

welcome to the forums.
                    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                    AVFM Mission Statement
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X