New kid on the block!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
    He invented cross-cut editing, the thingy that creates tension in movies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Eisenstein
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_montage_theory
    Not to promote the Soviets, but as a gag, if people are shocked by Japanese influencing Hollywood, this should give them serious hiccups
    Actually, his "Battleship Potemkin" is ok on a rainy afternoon with nothing better to do.

Would you say: because the subject matter is outdated ...? Or not?

If not the best movie ever made, at least up there at the very top.

M
    If Albert Einstein's hair is any reflection of intelligence, then this Sergei Eisenstein is clearly a brilliant man lol Interesting stuff. I never really consider the Russians to be particularly big in the film industry but they DID make that one film that's supposedly just one long take. Hardcore stuff. As for things being 'outdated', certainly not. I had a great firearm collection once and intend to build one up again. Had some real beauties from WWI and WWII. Still can't wait to try black powder! It's on my bucket list to own a Brown Bess replica and a Baker Rifle replica someday. Flintlock firearms, both steeped in British history. Seven Samurai must be the best movie Japan has ever made, and if ever there was a poll done to decide what the best movies ever are, then Seven Samurai would surely be in the Top 10. Great stuff.

Is this what they call a 'moment of clarity'? I just realized that I'm communicating with someone in and/or from Norway... what a trip. 30 years ago communicating in this manner would be impossible due to lack of internet. 80 years ago even telephone communication would likely be impossible because back then the technology was so new and expensive; very few people who owned telephones, who could afford them. Besides that there's pretty much just letters. So much advancement in technology in such a brief period. Hell, I know someone who is 80 years old! Bah, enough ranting. Those sudden moments of realization sure are fascinating though.
    www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

Comment

Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
      If Albert Einstein's hair is any reflection of intelligence, then this Sergei Eisenstein is clearly a brilliant man lol Interesting stuff.
      I never really consider the Russians to be particularly big in the film industry but they DID make that one film that's supposedly just one long take. Hardcore stuff.
      I guess there is a difference between the number of films made in any country and the number of countries showing films from any particular nation.
      USA obviously holds the world record in film exports, but I think Bollywood is also rather large in terms of number of titles + size of audience. They're just not shown in the US.
      The Russians made a lot of movies (including some gruesome WWII ones), there's e.g. Tarkovsky, and then there's Konchalovsky, who did "Runaway Train", and "Tango & Cash", starring Stallone
      Hard to believe, but e.g. Denmark was quite big in the era of silent movies, since these were per def 'international'. Sound movies killed that off.

As for things being 'outdated', certainly not. I had a great firearm collection once and intend to build one up again. Had some real beauties from WWI and WWII. Still can't wait to try black powder! It's on my bucket list to own a Brown Bess replica and a Baker Rifle replica someday. Flintlock firearms, both steeped in British history. Seven Samurai must be the best movie Japan has ever made, and if ever there was a poll done to decide what the best movies ever are, then Seven Samurai would surely be in the Top 10. Great stuff.
      But is that the same thing? Westerns as a genre are not 'historical', they are very often moral tales.
      I would assume that a lot of the morality from, say, the forties, fifties and sixties is pretty much dead, and the setting is perhaps exhausted.

Is this what they call a 'moment of clarity'? I just realized that I'm communicating with someone in and/or from Norway...
      Å jada.

what a trip.
      Yeah, well, a thousand years ago we across the pond, but in the long run, it wasn't worth the while, was the official position ...

30 years ago communicating in this manner would be impossible due to lack of internet.
      Not really. Not if we both had access to TTY. Or we could have been radio hams
      Depends on how narrow you want to define "in this manner", of course.

80 years ago even telephone communication would likely be impossible because back then the technology was so new and expensive; very few people who owned telephones, who could afford them.
      Too expensive to bitch about feminists, anyway ... but I fear the conversation would have been eerily similar ...

Besides that there's pretty much just letters.
      And telegrams.

So much advancement in technology in such a brief period.
      Fascinating indeed. I remember the once oldest person in the US was a coloured gentleman who was born around 1860, IIRC, and lived to be .... 113? 117? Anyway, old enough to still catch the Moon landing.
      Can you imagine ... railroads, rifles, electricity, electric light, radio, telegraphy, automobiles, airplanes, telephone, jet airplanes, nuclear power, rockets, refrigerators, electronics, television, computers, manned space flight ....?

Hell, I know someone who is 80 years old!
      Is that surprising?

Those sudden moments of realization sure are fascinating though.
      A satori here, a satori there ...

M

Comment

Wow, someone alive during the US Civil War got to witness the Moon landing. What a fascinating life that must have been. He was in his 60s during the 'roaring 20s', yet when he was born if he was in The South he probably would have been a slave. In his childhood it was all about muzzle-loaded blackpowder muskets, yet towards the end of his life the world was moving on to battle rifles and assault rifles. Typically 20-30 rounds before having to reload, reloading took perhaps 3-5 seconds if you're quick rather than 15-20 seconds if you're quick, accurate to 400m+, and so on and so forth. As for knowing an 80 year old, well, I'm still only in my 20s but sadly all four of my grandparents have passed on. In such a situation, I don't find much opportunity to get to know elderly people, but I got to when I spent some time with my old man recently. It was fascinating to hear his stories, and fascinating to know that he was alive during the entirety of WWII though obviously didn't take part in it. He was merely a child even when it ended, and was even too young to take part in the Korean War if he had ever decided to serve.

Actually wait a second... Norway. Aren't your Special Forces using Canadian-made C8 assault rifles? I think so. The British SAS are using them as well.

Comment

I'm still only in my 20s
          You're in your 20s and you're a published author....that's very impressive and exciting. The MHRM/anti-feminist movements need more people like you.

Welcome to the AVFM forum J N!
          Last edited by Equity; 04-24-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equity View Post
            You're in your 20s and you're a published author....that's very impressive and exciting. The MHRM/anti-feminist movements need more people like you.

Welcome to the AVFM forum J N!
            Thanks! Though I should probably make clear the difference between 'published author' and 'self-published author' lol A published author is TYPICALLY someone who writes a book, sends it to DOZENS of publishers, gets denied DOZENS of times, but then one of the publishers takes the book, provides an advance of a few thousand dollars, and spends the next couple years selling as many copies as possible. That's how it always went, and even Hemmingway apparently got so many denial letters that he wall-papered his writing room with them. Now I've seen a couple of my 6 books to a publishing company, a small one, but I don't really care much for traditional publishing. In the last 10-15 years or so, self-publishing has exploded in popularity, and is now a very real and legitimate way for a new writer to get a start in the field. Once, I hear, it was an absolute joke, people laughed at people who tried to become self-published. It's working out for me though! I write my books, do the editing (tankfuly me grammer iz gud n i spel wel), make it as good a product as I can before sending it through CreateSpace. They make it available on Amazon in paperback, and then I go through Kindle to get the ereader/ebook version available on Amazon. That's basically it, however I've got no publishing company to push and sell the book for me. I've got to do the marketing (commonly referred to as shilling) myself.

I actually just finished my 6th book this morning, around 54,000 words so it's a novel of modest length just like so many parts of my life and/or anatomy are. It's the third in my Living amongst the Dead series. Right now it's just going through review, though it involves no spell-checking or editors or anything like that. Just makes sure all the information is correct and appropriate, I think. Make sure the title isn't something obscene, the ISBN number is correct, the right author name is used, and so on and so forth. If there's any grammatical errors, it's entirely on me. To bring things back to the anti-feminist and MGTOW movement, you can also throw in anti-BLM and anti-SJW. No joke, this book actually includes the line/term "nigger dyke"... yeah. BUT! In my defence and the defence of the character who says it, that individual had been dealing with a whole Hell of a lot of abuse in their direction. A breaking point was met, and so the character said it more-or-less to make a point. All this time receiving racism and sexism and what not, but when it's sent in the other direction, in the direction of the black character, the lesbian... WOAH!

Anyways, I had way too much coffee this morning which probably explains my ranting and the giving away of TMI, the book is going through review right now and should be finished in about 20 hours time. All the info should be in order so there ought to be no reason for it to fail the quite simplistic review. After it passes review it'll be available for paperback ($8.99 US) and Kindle ($2.99 US) in about 1-3 days time but usually doesn't take the full 3 days. I'll also have a promotion going likely on the 26th. So far everything is going well so I shouldn't have to move that date. My first 4 books will be available free for ereaders for a 24 hour period, and my 5th book (Living amongst the Dead: Dark Days) which is of course the sequel of my first book (Living amongst the Dead) will be on Kindle Countdown which I've never used before. It's a discount, it would seem. Going to have it for $0.99 instead of the standard $2.99. My first 4 books are set for $0.99 as the standard price, they're available now at that price but like I said they'll be free soon. Then as mentioned, my 6th book, 3rd in the LatD series (Living amongst the Dead: On the Road Again) should be available by the 26th, or perhaps the 28th at the very latest. I'll likely start on book #7 today or tomorrow, but I don't yet know what I'll tackle. Either the 4th in the LatD series, a sequel for Firearm Valhalla which is a great choice for any fellow gun nuts, or another standalone one-off book. We'll see.

My book "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" was actually written pretty much with MGTOW in mind. It is one of the 4 that will be free when I do the promotion, so if you were going to bother checking out any of my books, I'd suggest that one. It's a novella, just shy of 29,000 words as I recall so it's a decent little read. Firearm Valhalla is actually a novelette of only 16,500 words. Cute little thing.

Well enough rambling, I hope lots of people download my books when the day comes. Very excited for it, probably going to get more than a little drunk tonight in celebration of my half-a-dozenth book being finished. All in all I've got something like 290,000 words self-published if I combined all 6 books together... which oddly enough probably still doesn't quite match the longest Lord of the Rings book lol That term 'modest length' comes to mind again to taunt me. Bah, funny stuff. Cheers, and thanks for the kind words! If you've got a book idea you've been mulling over for a few years, like I had, quit mulling and start typing. Finally getting around to writing that book has probably been the best thing I've done in years! I can help guide you through the process of self-publishing your stuff if you want!... I really need to cut down on the coffee. That or find a loan shark to break my fingers so as to slow down my typing speed. I think I'll flip a coin.

Comment

Wow, someone alive during the US Civil War got to witness the Moon landing. What a fascinating life that must have been. He was in his 60s during the 'roaring 20s', yet when he was born if he was in The South he probably would have been a slave. In his childhood it was all about muzzle-loaded blackpowder muskets, yet towards the end of his life the world was moving on to battle rifles and assault rifles. Typically 20-30 rounds before having to reload, reloading took perhaps 3-5 seconds if you're quick rather than 15-20 seconds if you're quick, accurate to 400m+, and so on and so forth. As for knowing an 80 year old, well, I'm still only in my 20s but sadly all four of my grandparents have passed on. In such a situation, I don't find much opportunity to get to know elderly people, but I got to when I spent some time with my old man recently. It was fascinating to hear his stories, and fascinating to know that he was alive during the entirety of WWII though obviously didn't take part in it. He was merely a child even when it ended, and was even too young to take part in the Korean War if he had ever decided to serve.
              What with the ills and ailments of old age, becoming an old man may not look very desireable, but at least it beats the alternative.
              Perhaps - hopefully - one day you'll be sitting there yourself, telling a 20 year old about ... well, what will your story be?

Actually wait a second... Norway. Aren't your Special Forces using Canadian-made C8 assault rifles? I think so. The British SAS are using them as well.
              For a given value of "using", yes. They are trained to use it and may use one for specific missions, I guess. But the list of weapons at their disposal is long.
              Also, there are several branches of SF (HJK/Army, MJK/Navy, and the "secret" "elite" FSK).

M

Comment

Just a heads-up for anyone who hasn't seen my other posts; my promotion is all set up for tomorrow. Sadly couldn't make it today. So if you have an eReader device and can access Kindle, you can get all 4 of these books completely for free if you want, and I encourage it! I'm hoping to get 100+ free downloads once it kicks in!

-Living amongst the Dead
                FREE April 27th

-When her 'No' means 'Yes'
                FREE April 27th-28th

-Firearm Valhalla
                FREE April 27th

-Another One Please, to Dull the Pain
                FREE April 27th
                (Highly MGTOW-inspired book, if you're only going to get ONE of these four, I suggest this one. It's a novella, less than 29,000 words, so not all that big. By all means though, get all 4 if you like!)

-Living amongst the Dead: Dark Days
                $0.99 USD April 27th
                $1.99 USD April 28th
                Back to original $2.99 USD price on April 29th

-Living amongst the Dead: On the Road Again
                $2.99
                Just got onto Kindle yesterday on April 25th; brand spankin' new!

Oh yeah, also, I'd LOVE some feedback from those who check it out. You can message me here on the forum, or email me at jnmorgan7@hotmail.com. If you enjoy what you read, a review can do wonders! Cheers, and thanks for the support! Oh one last thing; all 6 books are on Kindle Unlimited, so you can check them out there anytime! It all helps! In fact if you have KU, it'd be helpful if you read my books there instead of reading ones that you download for free, just saying
                Last edited by J N Morgan; 04-27-2017, 01:52 AM. Reason: Added my email as well as mentioned the KU thing.

Comment

Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!

Hello J N, welcome to the forums!
                  FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                  It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
                    Hi,

and welcome. There lots of discussion going on about MGTOW issues, like, what it is or isn't, and who qualifies or doesn't.
                    So it'll be interesting to hear from someone who didn't turn off because of an ugly divorce or 400 bad disappointments, but someone who has so to speak grown up with and grown directly into a MGTOW life, if you call it that,
                    not as a "return" to someting, but by following the beaten path. Hope you make your thoughts known.

M

Yes, I have to second that. What is your outlook on life JN? What do you think the future holds for relationships between men and women? What's your opinion on Feminism and Gender Equality? What are the "big" issues that face men as a group do you think?

Comment

I'm still only in my mid-20s. There's no rush
                      I was in my mid-20's once...

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                        Yes, I have to second that. What is your outlook on life JN? What do you think the future holds for relationships between men and women? What's your opinion on Feminism and Gender Equality? What are the "big" issues that face men as a group do you think?
                        My outlook on life, all things considered, is fairly positive. The future of relationships between men and women? That's impossible to know. The last 40 years or so, it's been pretty bleak, with divorce rates seemingly at an all-time high. I hear 50% for 1st marriages, 60% for 2nd, 70% for 3rd... maybe the trick is to overcome the system because theoretically if the rate continues all 5th marriages end in divorce (so supposedly death is impossible in that time), and then perhaps 6th marriage goes full circle at 0% divorce rate? Personally, I don't think it's worth the risk, hastle, and stress. I hope that in the future, some of the things that the 2nd wave feminists have done will be switched about so that it's 50/50 in divorce court for the child to go to mother or father. As far as money/property/vehicle, ideally the person who paid for it all will get it. If one person paid a little more, then let them take the vehicle but reemberse the other person. There is surely SOME way to fix divorce court so that the one with the penis isn't always fucked-over by default.

2nd wave feminism was close but went too far with it; put things unfairly in favour of women. 3rd wave feminism is utter cancer on society. Gender equality is a good thing to strive for, in moderation. Including women in combat roles in the Military have had mixed but mostly negative results. Yes, SOME women are so damn hardcore that they can keep up with their male counterparts in almost everything, but men are inherently built to be bigger, stronger, faster, and just hardier in general. Standards should not be altered to help women join. If women can't do what men can, then they are free to TRY, but if they fail then they shouldn't be surprised. Even some men fail to get through basic training.

Big issues that men face as a group? Well I don't know as a 'group', but the issues that men face in general is the highest likelihood to get injured or killed at a job site between the genders, however on the plus side such risky jobs typically give lots of pay. That is what women complain about in this mythical 'wage gap' which merely takes the average of total annual income from males and females without considering variables, and there are a lot of fucking variables. How much education, part-time or full-time, asking for promotions or remaining silent, accepting over-time or sticking to standard hours, etc. Women generally will choose part-time over full-time more often than men, they will more often refuse over-time, and even though more women get higher education than men they typically go with safer jobs that aren't physically demanding and have as little risk as possible. Higher risk=higher reward, lower risk=lower reward. So yes, women ON AVERAGE get paid less than men... for different jobs, different hours, and so on. Similarly if I worked part-time, never went for over-time, didn't go for high-pay jobs in the first place and focused on low-risk, but was then compared to a woman who went for full-time and over-time but went for high-risk jobs... YEAH! She's get paid more than me, and she SHOULD! Sorry, the 'wage gap' bullshit pisses me RIGHT the fuck off...

Men need to get fair treatment in cases of divorce, and I believe the father should have a say in regards to whether an abortion should be allowed or not however if the baby poses a threat to the mother then I can understand allowing the abortion even if the father wants to take care of the child. If the unborn child is healthy however, and poses little-to-no risk to the mother, then even if the mother WANTS an abortion, if the father wants to raise the child and is also finantially capable of it, as well as with a history of being a responsible adult, then I say the mother should be refused the abortion. If she goes ahead and does it herself somehow, then I am open to the discussion of such an act being labeled a criminal offense.

I was in my mid-20's once...
                        It's probably dickish to say, but it's quite nice being young and red-pilled. I'm not in a marriage that can potentially fuck over my life, I don't have a KNOWN child that can potentially creep up on me and hammer me with cihld support, and so I am free to follow my dreams and passions. In August 2016 I finally buckled down and decided to write that book I have been wanting to write for over half a decade, and I did. Self-published it in October of that year, and I've since written and self-published five others. Already making some steady income from it, though nowhere NEAR enough to consider myself a full-time writer, it's definitely helping. I anticipate being a full-time author within 1-2 years if things continue as they are, I'm renting a room with quite low rent with all things considered, and my only other expenses are food and drink. I don't smoke, and that saves a bunch of money right there. I've done the math, and I can live comfortably on $15,000 CAD a year, which is absolutely fuck-all. As such I only need a very simple job, even minimum wage, and not only will I live well but I'll be saving a fair bit of money. Potentially a few hundred a month if I remain frugal, and I've always been pretty conservative with money. Even as a child I was able to save. I remember being a proud kid in the 90s with $6.00 in my velcro wallet! RICH!

Things have been rough for the last 5 years. I made a big booboo about that long ago, and I've been recovering ever since. I've more-or-less gotten to my lowest about a month and a half ago. Things came to a head, a decision had to be made, and I made it. I've been feeling great ever since, even though things have been rough. I'm on my way on the up-and-up in this new city, and once I get a job which shouldn't be much longer I'll have no problem whatsoever in paying rent, always having food, always having something on-hand to drink when I feel like it, thus I can spend as much of my free time as I want writing. I've not started my 7th book yet, which is surprising since it's been about 3 days since I finished my 6th, but I'm thinking on it. Once that new idea hits me, of if I check one of my older ideas and get a good image of how it can start, then I'll begin pumping out an average of 1500-3000 words a day as usual.

Well, I hope anyone here who likes to read and has an eReader or an eReader app has gotten at least one of my books for free 'Another One Please, to Dull the Pain' is very much for MGTOW. I've gotten 3 free downloads thus far; 2 'Living amongst the Dead' and 1 'Firearm Valhalla'.

Comment

My outlook on life, all things considered, is fairly positive. The future of relationships between men and women? That's impossible to know. The last 40 years or so, it's been pretty bleak, with divorce rates seemingly at an all-time high. I hear 50% for 1st marriages, 60% for 2nd, 70% for 3rd... maybe the trick is to overcome the system because theoretically if the rate continues all 5th marriages end in divorce (so supposedly death is impossible in that time), and then perhaps 6th marriage goes full circle at 0% divorce rate? Personally, I don't think it's worth the risk, hastle, and stress. I hope that in the future, some of the things that the 2nd wave feminists have done will be switched about so that it's 50/50 in divorce court for the child to go to mother or father. As far as money/property/vehicle, ideally the person who paid for it all will get it. If one person paid a little more, then let them take the vehicle but reemberse the other person. There is surely SOME way to fix divorce court so that the one with the penis isn't always fucked-over by default.

2nd wave feminism was close but went too far with it; put things unfairly in favour of women. 3rd wave feminism is utter cancer on society. Gender equality is a good thing to strive for, in moderation. Including women in combat roles in the Military have had mixed but mostly negative results. Yes, SOME women are so damn hardcore that they can keep up with their male counterparts in almost everything, but men are inherently built to be bigger, stronger, faster, and just hardier in general. Standards should not be altered to help women join. If women can't do what men can, then they are free to TRY, but if they fail then they shouldn't be surprised. Even some men fail to get through basic training.

Big issues that men face as a group? Well I don't know as a 'group', but the issues that men face in general is the highest likelihood to get injured or killed at a job site between the genders, however on the plus side such risky jobs typically give lots of pay. That is what women complain about in this mythical 'wage gap' which merely takes the average of total annual income from males and females without considering variables, and there are a lot of fucking variables. How much education, part-time or full-time, asking for promotions or remaining silent, accepting over-time or sticking to standard hours, etc. Women generally will choose part-time over full-time more often than men, they will more often refuse over-time, and even though more women get higher education than men they typically go with safer jobs that aren't physically demanding and have as little risk as possible. Higher risk=higher reward, lower risk=lower reward. So yes, women ON AVERAGE get paid less than men... for different jobs, different hours, and so on. Similarly if I worked part-time, never went for over-time, didn't go for high-pay jobs in the first place and focused on low-risk, but was then compared to a woman who went for full-time and over-time but went for high-risk jobs... YEAH! She's get paid more than me, and she SHOULD! Sorry, the 'wage gap' bullshit pisses me RIGHT the fuck off...

Men need to get fair treatment in cases of divorce, and I believe the father should have a say in regards to whether an abortion should be allowed or not however if the baby poses a threat to the mother then I can understand allowing the abortion even if the father wants to take care of the child. If the unborn child is healthy however, and poses little-to-no risk to the mother, then even if the mother WANTS an abortion, if the father wants to raise the child and is also finantially capable of it, as well as with a history of being a responsible adult, then I say the mother should be refused the abortion. If she goes ahead and does it herself somehow, then I am open to the discussion of such an act being labeled a criminal offense.

It's probably dickish to say, but it's quite nice being young and red-pilled. I'm not in a marriage that can potentially fuck over my life, I don't have a KNOWN child that can potentially creep up on me and hammer me with cihld support, and so I am free to follow my dreams and passions. In August 2016 I finally buckled down and decided to write that book I have been wanting to write for over half a decade, and I did. Self-published it in October of that year, and I've since written and self-published five others. Already making some steady income from it, though nowhere NEAR enough to consider myself a full-time writer, it's definitely helping. I anticipate being a full-time author within 1-2 years if things continue as they are, I'm renting a room with quite low rent with all things considered, and my only other expenses are food and drink. I don't smoke, and that saves a bunch of money right there. I've done the math, and I can live comfortably on $15,000 CAD a year, which is absolutely fuck-all. As such I only need a very simple job, even minimum wage, and not only will I live well but I'll be saving a fair bit of money. Potentially a few hundred a month if I remain frugal, and I've always been pretty conservative with money. Even as a child I was able to save. I remember being a proud kid in the 90s with $6.00 in my velcro wallet! RICH!

Things have been rough for the last 5 years. I made a big booboo about that long ago, and I've been recovering ever since. I've more-or-less gotten to my lowest about a month and a half ago. Things came to a head, a decision had to be made, and I made it. I've been feeling great ever since, even though things have been rough. I'm on my way on the up-and-up in this new city, and once I get a job which shouldn't be much longer I'll have no problem whatsoever in paying rent, always having food, always having something on-hand to drink when I feel like it, thus I can spend as much of my free time as I want writing. I've not started my 7th book yet, which is surprising since it's been about 3 days since I finished my 6th, but I'm thinking on it. Once that new idea hits me, of if I check one of my older ideas and get a good image of how it can start, then I'll begin pumping out an average of 1500-3000 words a day as usual.

Well, I hope anyone here who likes to read and has an eReader or an eReader app has gotten at least one of my books for free 'Another One Please, to Dull the Pain' is very much for MGTOW. I've gotten 3 free downloads thus far; 2 'Living amongst the Dead' and 1 'Firearm Valhalla'.

Impressive! I predict you'll fit in pretty well around here. You sound like you have a pretty good handle on things. Nothing dickish about being aware of your situation as a male in our modern society and taking reasonable, rational precautions. More power to ya! I hope that all of us would do the same. A lot of people who are in more difficult situations, both here and elsewhere, grew up in a different social mode of supposed "free expression", "free love" and blah blah blather. And then got hit by the reality truck when she got pregnant, or else when he got corporate and she got bored.

I happen to agree with your stance on abortion. We're in a minority, but I happen to think it's ultimately the fairest take on the issue. And certainly no worse than when women say "it's biology, deal with it". If it's biology for us, then it's biology for them too. When you think about it, men and women were *born* with equal reproductive rights. Now, as a society, thanks to hateful Feminism, we give her all the outs and him all the responsibilities. Nothing fair about that.

I'd really like to hear more about your stance and views on MGTOW. How do you see it / perceive it? What does it mean to you? When a lot of us consider it, we're coming at it from the back end based on life experience. You're coming at it from the front end-- so you are truly a product of modern times. A female-made man, as it were. I'm wondering how the human race will rebalance itself. What is the basis of the "New Deal" between men and women. What will convince them to get together and stay together-- or is that even a realistic option for men anymore?

Just as a curiosity / thought-experiment, if you found the "right" woman and could be convinced to your own satisfaction that she would be required to live up to her end of the deal / obligations to you and the relationship-- would you be willing to venture into a marriage with a woman? What would be your considerations? What would be your deal-breakers?

Comment

Impressive! I predict you'll fit in pretty well around here. You sound like you have a pretty good handle on things. Nothing dickish about being aware of your situation as a male in our modern society and taking reasonable, rational precautions. More power to ya! I hope that all of us would do the same. A lot of people who are in more difficult situations, both here and elsewhere, grew up in a different social mode of supposed "free expression", "free love" and blah blah blather. And then got hit by the reality truck when she got pregnant, or else when he got corporate and she got bored.

I happen to agree with your stance on abortion. We're in a minority, but I happen to think it's ultimately the fairest take on the issue. And certainly no worse than when women say "it's biology, deal with it". If it's biology for us, then it's biology for them too. When you think about it, men and women were *born* with equal reproductive rights. Now, as a society, thanks to hateful Feminism, we give her all the outs and him all the responsibilities. Nothing fair about that.

I'd really like to hear more about your stance and views on MGTOW. How do you see it / perceive it? What does it mean to you? When a lot of us consider it, we're coming at it from the back end based on life experience. You're coming at it from the front end-- so you are truly a product of modern times. A female-made man, as it were. I'm wondering how the human race will rebalance itself. What is the basis of the "New Deal" between men and women. What will convince them to get together and stay together-- or is that even a realistic option for men anymore?

Just as a curiosity / thought-experiment, if you found the "right" woman and could be convinced to your own satisfaction that she would be required to live up to her end of the deal / obligations to you and the relationship-- would you be willing to venture into a marriage with a woman? What would be your considerations? What would be your deal-breakers?
                            Not 100% sure what you mean by 'woman-made' man. If you mean I grew up under feminism, managed to see the wretchedness of it, and so got to red-pill myself to an extent even before discovering MGTOW and Terrence Popp, then I suppose so. Women have made me what I am today, and it is not in their best interest to have me like this because they've turned me from them for the most part. When I first heard of MGTOW, I was skeptical, thought that it was like a male version of feminism and would be a bunch of woman-hating men to counter-act the men-hating women. That's not entirely the case however. Yes there are many men in MGTOW who seem to have been hurt by women, either physically, emotionally, mentally, and/or economically. Yes many in MGTOW have a hatred, a dislike, or at least a wish to avoid women. Is it a group based on hatred? No. I believe MGTOW is a group of men whom have either joined or happened to find themselves in the mindset as a sort of self-defence measure, because there's a whole lot of threats out there and we need to protect ourselves.

I'm indeed from the 'front end' as it were, in that I luckily didn't have to go through the wringer to find out that knocking up a woman or marrying one is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE thing for a man to do today unless he takes a lot of steps to protect himself. Even then, it's probably best not to go that far. I honestly can't SEE anything in the near future that will fix this situation that men have, but that's not to say it won't happen. Maybe in a few decades the MGTOW group will become so prominent that issues brought up by us will be things that candidates for Prime Ministers and Presidents will bring up. Protection for fathers and for husbands! The 2nd wave feminists did a lot of good, they brought the scales very close to equal, however ultimately went too far and tipped them. It has resulted in families being destroyed, and fatherless children raised by single mothers (often WILLING single mothers meaning they did not become single due to the father dying or being ACTUALLY abusive) becoming drug addicts, rapists, murderers, and so on. Divorce has gone through the roof, and the rate of children being born out of wedlock is huge. To fix this situation, and to TRULY bring equality, there would have to be some major events done by people with a lot of political power, I think.

I've put a lot of thought into if I found the 'right' woman, since I am interested in stepping into the dating scene again even though I doubt I'll find anything I'll want to have stick around in the long-run. I'd enjoy a steady girlfriend, however I am VERY picky. Pro-gun, conservative, either pro-legalization or N/A on the matter, can't be outright racist though I don't want her to be SJW, can't be outright homophobic though again I don't want a leftist extremist SJW who insists on it being called LGBTABBQ+ instead of just the sensible LGBT, and though I do have a thing for chubby chicks she has to be able to go on several-kilometer walks since I do quite enjoy them and would like have her accompany me on the occasional stroll. Skinny is a fine option too however. Not particular on breast size, in fact I've had a fair few DDs in my thus far relatively short life and if anything I think I'd prefer if they were down to C or D at biggest. A or B is perfectly fine, nice and cute. But I don't think that's what you're asking; what type of woman would I go for. I was just saying how I'd be very picky on ones that I'd consider being long-term with. How would I protect myself? Well firstly, LOTS of birth control. I hate condoms, but I'll have to push myself to use them all the time, and also I know that some women actually take spent condoms and push the contents inside themselves to TRY and get pregnant. Whether it's for evil purposes to get child support or for love because she just wants to have his child even though he's not ready, it's creepy, so I'd have to find a way to instantly dispose of them and not leave that as a possibility. Monty Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred" bit comes to mind, though it's more like "Every Sperm is a Threat".

Sadly, a lawyer seems to be the answer I always come to. If there's talk of having a child, well by then she'd know that I realize how vulnerable I make myself in that sort of situation, so she will either be ok with seeing a lawyer with me about the matter (whom i would have already spoken to privately, I would prefer), or she can hit the road. I want contracts made. "In the event of a separation, there will be shared custody. There will be no legal talk of child support; if the other parent is in need of financial help, she can seek help from the Government or the parent who is more well-off can consider providing some support in the manner and amount they deem sufficient."

In the event of marriage, again, contracts must be made. "In the event of separation, there will not be talk of alimony. Never will X ever have to give alimony to Y and vice versa; both will sign below to accept these terms. Nothing of substantial economic worth will be paid for by both parties. Only one name under the vehicle(s), only one name under the house(s) (Hey, if my writing really picks up and I luck-out by becoming filthy rich, I might have a few houses in different countries, y'know? lol), and so if a divorce comes to be, then the person whom the house(s) and vehicle(s) are under will go to them. Personal objects can be negotiated." Divorce court need never happen; the split can be made clean. If my supposed future loved one cannot agree to this, then she's not worth having a child with, and she's not worth marrying. I also intend to somehow have a stash of cash that is 'off the grid', and I have a method of making up for the missing money. I actually mention it in my book "Another One Please, to Dull the Pain" which is of course free today :P

As for deal-breakers... needless to say at this point... there are a lot of them. Anti-gun, history of being a slut (means she probably won't be loyal; I've been cheated on before, not fun), racism, homophobia, Liberal-voter, believes in pot criminalization, etc. Oh yeah, and I'd prefer a woman who enjoys drinking. Perhaps not quite to my extent, but y'know, someone who can kick back and get silly. Just as long as she doesn't get violent, doesn't get bitchy, and doesn't get depressed TOO often. I'm OK with getting emotional sometimes, especially when alcohol is involved, but don't let it be every damn night, y'know?

Yup, I think that sums things up nicely. If it turns out that there ARE no ways to protect myself with marriage, then sadly my future kid(s) will have to be born bastards like myself even though I'd prefer they weren't. If it turns out that there ARE no ways to protect myself with a kid, then even if I have lots of money in the future, I'll just have to find a way to put it off the grid, make myself seem poor, then have said kid, and deal with minimum child support. Not ideal, but I DO want to have a kid or two before I die. I also realize that women can go to court to fight for MORE child support... it's risky no matter what, it would seem. I'm just going to have to hope that I'll be able to talk to a good lawyer before-hand who will be able to guide me through ways of protecting myself from the woman I love, because if she turns mean, she'll become the greatest threat I will have ever had to deal with in my life...

Comment

Holy fuck, I just want to thank you guys for the amazing night thus far. Pretty sure Kindle is based in California which means there's another 5 hours to go, but still, I've gotten 63 free downloads, 7(SEVEN!) FRIGGIN' PAID DOWNLOADS which is more than I've EVER gotten in a single day since I became a self-published author in late October 2016, and 218 Kindle Unlimited page reads. Tonight has been surreal. I've made over $13.00 Canadian in just this one single day thus far, which is MIND BLOWING, but I just can't believe how well today has gone. I may have missed my mark of 100+ though we'll see, I might make it yet, but none the less I've gotten LOADS of free downloads and I still can't get over the fact I got SEVEN paid downloads today! This is OUTSTANDING! I'm bloody drunk in celebration, literally drunk that is, not figuratively, and just wanted to give thanks to you beautiful buggers. This is all so amazingly unbelievable, and I love it.

Comment

Holy fuck, I just want to thank you guys for the amazing night thus far. Pretty sure Kindle is based in California which means there's another 5 hours to go, but still, I've gotten 63 free downloads, 7(SEVEN!) FRIGGIN' PAID DOWNLOADS which is more than I've EVER gotten in a single day since I became a self-published author in late October 2016, and 218 Kindle Unlimited page reads. Tonight has been surreal. I've made over $13.00 Canadian in just this one single day thus far, which is MIND BLOWING, but I just can't believe how well today has gone. I may have missed my mark of 100+ though we'll see, I might make it yet, but none the less I've gotten LOADS of free downloads and I still can't get over the fact I got SEVEN paid downloads today! This is OUTSTANDING! I'm bloody drunk in celebration, literally drunk that is, not figuratively, and just wanted to give thanks to you beautiful buggers. This is all so amazingly unbelievable, and I love it.

Merry Christmas... I just gave you a few more... ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X