Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kid on the block!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New kid on the block!

    Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

    Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!
    www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

  • #2
    Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
    Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

    Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!
    Welcome to the forum. Plenty of discussions going on. Lot's of debate on lots of topics, many strong views, frankly spoken. Hope you enjoy it.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Originally posted by menrppl2
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Which one are you?



      Welcome to the forum.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
        Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

        Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!
        Hi,

        and welcome. There lots of discussion going on about MGTOW issues, like, what it is or isn't, and who qualifies or doesn't.
        So it'll be interesting to hear from someone who didn't turn off because of an ugly divorce or 400 bad disappointments, but someone who has so to speak grown up with and grown directly into a MGTOW life, if you call it that,
        not as a "return" to someting, but by following the beaten path. Hope you make your thoughts known.

        M

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
          Welcome to the forum. Plenty of discussions going on. Lot's of debate on lots of topics, many strong views, frankly spoken. Hope you enjoy it.
          Sounds grand, thanks!

          Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          Which one are you?



          Welcome to the forum.
          The most handsome one, obviously. Also, Toshiro Mifune was an GODLY actor. The closest thing to come to the Kurosawa/Mifune combo is probably Spielberg/Hanks, I think. Oddly though, I hear Steven Spielberg studied under Akira Kurosawa, or at least studied his work closely. Same with George Lucas. I think Lucas has mentioned that the film 'The Hidden Fortress' heavily inspired Star Wars, but don't hold me to that.

          Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
          Hi,

          and welcome. There lots of discussion going on about MGTOW issues, like, what it is or isn't, and who qualifies or doesn't.
          So it'll be interesting to hear from someone who didn't turn off because of an ugly divorce or 400 bad disappointments, but someone who has so to speak grown up with and grown directly into a MGTOW life, if you call it that,
          not as a "return" to someting, but by following the beaten path. Hope you make your thoughts known.

          M
          To my knowledge there are many different types of 'MGTOW', or at least varrying degrees of it. Some just swear off of marriage and kids. Others go a step further and swear off dating of any kind even though they have no intent to marry or have children. Then others still go another big step and swear off women in general; no sex. Now that takes guts, more guts than I've got, especially at my age. Though I dare say even when I get up to my 40s/50s I'll still be a horny bugger. As for me, I'm at that first bit; no marriage or kids. Though I do hope to be a father someday, and I don't really want my kids to be bastards like me (if that ends up censored, I said b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s, meaning the definition of the term; born out of wedlock). So if that's the case then I kind of NEED to be married someday. Well, that's a problem for another time; I've got no intentions of either for the time being and that's what counts. We'll see what the state of affairs are for husbands and fathers in another decade or two. Chances are, if I find that special someone, then that special someone will understand that some paperwork and an appointment with a lawyer will be in order to protect myself legally for whatever might happen down the road. If she can't handle that, no worries, get used to rubber or get out. I have no intention of paying 'child support' to a bitch who takes my kids from me. Let's be honest; that money goes largely to her, so that she can swing from cock to cock while my kids would be exposed to whatever men she brings home. Nope, I think I'm better off going without all that BS, thank you very much.

          So, think I've got what it takes to join 'a voice for men'? lol I think I know what the delio is.
          www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to the forums

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deidre View Post
              Welcome to the forums
              Thanks! The community seems quite friendly thus far!
              www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
                Thanks! The community seems quite friendly thus far!
                It's ALL an illusion jk!
                We are a pretty friendly group. ^_^

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                  It's ALL an illusion jk!
                  We are a pretty friendly group. ^_^
                  I hate how much I love Negan's character... thought I'd mention such since I seen you in that Walking Dead thread. He's got such a DAMN awesome attitude, in spite of his homocidal tendencies. I think he'd be an awesome dude to drink with, provided I never got on his bad side, or had to witness one of his lethal and messy 'lessons' that he has to teach from time to time.
                  www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi and welcome.

                    I'm married, 22 years, 2 kids, highly unlikely my wife will ever push the divorce button... and I am as Red Pilled as anyone. Red Pill is not anti-partnership, its not anti-family nor is it anti-marriage per-say... but against the interference the state takes in matters of marriages and children on behalf of women.. who are selectively targeted and incentivized to do so.

                    If you want to be a father, and have any rights to your kids, you'll need to be married at some point to the mother. There is no way around this. Don't raise a kid out of wedlock... statistically a very bad idea for the kids.

                    If kids are not part of your future, then consider getting yourself snipped and eliminate yourself from the baby trap scenario.

                    If you want kids, start looking hard now and shit-test the crap out of the women you meet. It takes sorting through a lot of crap to find a diamond... but they tend to be made near farms (not horse farms)... or any other hard-working parent household who tend to raise actual women worthy of the risk of a state marriage contract.

                    Popp is a good guy at heart but still damaged... and he already had his kids. Don't take diet advice from a fat man.. don't take parenting advice from someone who has been torn apart in divorce court.

                    If the women won't discriminate to choose better partners.. then it's up to the men to do it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      Hi and welcome.

                      I'm married, 22 years, 2 kids, highly unlikely my wife will ever push the divorce button... and I am as Red Pilled as anyone. Red Pill is not anti-partnership, its not anti-family nor is it anti-marriage per-say... but against the interference the state takes in matters of marriages and children on behalf of women.. who are selectively targeted and incentivized to do so.

                      If you want to be a father, and have any rights to your kids, you'll need to be married at some point to the mother. There is no way around this. Don't raise a kid out of wedlock... statistically a very bad idea for the kids.

                      If kids are not part of your future, then consider getting yourself snipped and eliminate yourself from the baby trap scenario.

                      If you want kids, start looking hard now and shit-test the crap out of the women you meet. It takes sorting through a lot of crap to find a diamond... but they tend to be made near farms (not horse farms)... or any other hard-working parent household who tend to raise actual women worthy of the risk of a state marriage contract.

                      Popp is a good guy at heart but still damaged... and he already had his kids. Don't take diet advice from a fat man.. don't take parenting advice from someone who has been torn apart in divorce court.

                      If the women won't discriminate to choose better partners.. then it's up to the men to do it.
                      Interesting viewpoint. I'll start looking, but not hard. If I find one, cool. If I don't, well that's too bad. Unlike women, I don't have a biological clock, so if I don't become a father until 50 or 60, then so be it, as far as I'm concerned, though I'd rather not wait THAT long. There's no snip for me, man. I'm keeping mind intact. There's already one kid out there that might be mine, but I don't know yet. The mother has never contacted me, so for now I assume it's someone else's, but I wouldn't mind meeting the kid someday to find out for sure, once they're older than 18 or perhaps wait until they're 21+. I'm not American though, so 'state laws' or 'state marriage contract' isn't exactly something I have to worry about. Still, I'm approaching the issue tactfully and with caution; if I ever consider marriage or getting a woman pregnant, I'll be seeing a lawyer first, and becoming intimately familiar with whatever potential protection I an get with the added signature of the potential loved one. If she's put off by having to go through a lawyer to go through marriage or pregnancy, then that's just too bad. I'm only in my 20s as well, though a few years older than you, and I'm in no rush whatsoever. Sure I'll look into dating, but it's not a priority for me. Writing is my priority.
                      www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
                        I hate how much I love Negan's character... thought I'd mention such since I seen you in that Walking Dead thread. He's got such a DAMN awesome attitude, in spite of his homocidal tendencies. I think he'd be an awesome dude to drink with, provided I never got on his bad side, or had to witness one of his lethal and messy 'lessons' that he has to teach from time to time.
                        Really? lol Hmmm...well, he is an interesting antagonist, but from what I've read about his character in the comic books from people who follow the comics, his tv series character seems to miss the mark. But, the actor who plays him is doing an amazing job. I'm over that plot, tbh, think it was a bad idea to monopolize the entire season focusing on him, his cronies, and side characters. Ugh. They lost a lot of viewers (millions) due to this season becoming very boring, predictable, and too focused on an antagonist that doesn't seem all that scary, really. They should have shared his backstory, that would have been interesting. How did this guy become a psychopath? Was he always a psychopath? Or did the ZA change him? Would have been good to see his character fleshed out a bit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                          Really? lol Hmmm...well, he is an interesting antagonist, but from what I've read about his character in the comic books from people who follow the comics, his tv series character seems to miss the mark. But, the actor who plays him is doing an amazing job. I'm over that plot, tbh, think it was a bad idea to monopolize the entire season focusing on him, his cronies, and side characters. Ugh. They lost a lot of viewers (millions) due to this season becoming very boring, predictable, and too focused on an antagonist that doesn't seem all that scary, really. They should have shared his backstory, that would have been interesting. How did this guy become a psychopath? Was he always a psychopath? Or did the ZA change him? Would have been good to see his character fleshed out a bit.
                          Can't say I've ever checked out the comic book stuff of Walking Dead. Only the show and the game, which I have to check out Season 3 or whatever it is. I am quite drunk at the moment. Anyways, I do enjoy the content, I need to drink water to ttry and prevent a hangover. CHeeers! I am fucked.
                          www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
                            Interesting viewpoint. I'll start looking, but not hard. If I find one, cool. If I don't, well that's too bad. Unlike women, I don't have a biological clock, so if I don't become a father until 50 or 60, then so be it, as far as I'm concerned, though I'd rather not wait THAT long. There's no snip for me, man. I'm keeping mind intact. There's already one kid out there that might be mine, but I don't know yet. The mother has never contacted me, so for now I assume it's someone else's, but I wouldn't mind meeting the kid someday to find out for sure, once they're older than 18 or perhaps wait until they're 21+. I'm not American though, so 'state laws' or 'state marriage contract' isn't exactly something I have to worry about. Still, I'm approaching the issue tactfully and with caution; if I ever consider marriage or getting a woman pregnant, I'll be seeing a lawyer first, and becoming intimately familiar with whatever potential protection I an get with the added signature of the potential loved one. If she's put off by having to go through a lawyer to go through marriage or pregnancy, then that's just too bad. I'm only in my 20s as well, though a few years older than you, and I'm in no rush whatsoever. Sure I'll look into dating, but it's not a priority for me. Writing is my priority.
                            one thing i would change in Iggy's post (although i rep'ed him for the good post)

                            one difference: dont look for women, just always assess them, dont go seeking them if you do you will settle

                            if you assess them and one happens to plop into your lap thats worth your time. then make things work. but dont chase skirts. never amounts to good with women.
                            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                            where were you before you put yourself last?
                            Originally posted by TheNarrator
                            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by J N Morgan View Post
                              Can't say I've ever checked out the comic book stuff of Walking Dead. Only the show and the game, which I have to check out Season 3 or whatever it is. I am quite drunk at the moment. Anyways, I do enjoy the content, I need to drink water to ttry and prevent a hangover. CHeeers! I am fucked.
                              negan is an evil fucker.
                              you staying on his bad side or good side is irrelevant. your only priority should be getting the hell away from him or killing him.
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X