The New Movement says hello!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNewMovement View Post
    You've settled for becoming the classic bitter, disgruntled old man.
    The dearth of people willing to gruntle old men is sorely felt, let me tell you.
    Classic man-shaming aside, what is your definition of 'bitter'?

Since you've disgraced yourself by resorting to ad hominems, I'll let the conversation end here.
    Wrong place for sensitivity.
    You're not going to conquer the world if you bruise that easily - and remember, here you are among potential sympathizers.

M

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewMovement View Post
      ... like a drunk shmuck stuck in its ways.
      fucking retards

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...lumes_12182017
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
        Wrong place for sensitivity.
        You're not going to conquer the world if you bruise that easily - and remember, here you are among potential sympathizers.
        silly boy makes a Politics Pizza (with magic mushrooms) ... and gets the shits that nobody else reckons that's a special achievement.
        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

What I love best is the way he explains away the curmudgeon as his enemy... nearly pissed myself laughing.

Best he worries about his contemporaries... the ones that do lawyer and politic proper.

They gonna pull his head off and shit in the hole

Comment

3300 views...seriously?

maybe unpopular ideas are popular after all

The New Movement...poised...to kill us in our sleep.

Soylent Green?

Comment

lol ive not been this entertained in a long while matrix. this thread was gold.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
              X