Hi from switzerland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from switzerland

So I'm a 35yo gentleman, educated in a society where women are mystical creatures and should be treated best, I was always very shy so back in my teens I had really no effect on women.

Now I'm not at all shy, had unfortunately too many crazy girlfriends, the typical with daddy issues, the you're my knight in shining armor, or the I don't take responsibilities for my own actions
    and you're always guilty of things I don't like. I love reading psychology, so I eventually got my hands on the Rational male and that was the epiphany, I then realized I was guilty of being a
    nice guy with savior syndrome, then I actively worked on going through the resentment and making changes so that these women don't have any grip on me anymore, as well as respecting
    myself and saying no to women.

I have a good life now and don't stay silent anymore, to the abuse feminism does to men even if some cal me crazy or misogynistic, I've learned to make my point heard and try to wake up
    other men around me, that they have to stand up !

Hoping my nephew won't have to deal with all this crap !

Hello, welcome to the AVFM forums.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by Desesperado View Post
      So I'm a 35yo gentleman...
      ... this is a gentleman's club.

Nice to meet you.
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        ... this is a gentleman's club.

Nice to meet you.
        An unfortunately dying race, but indeed nice to meet you !

Comment

Originally posted by Desesperado View Post
          An unfortunately dying race, but indeed nice to meet you !
          LOL
          matrix is no gentleman.
          neither am i;]
          welcome to the club though.
          and its good you got a red pill through a psych book instead of some trauma!
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            LOL
            matrix is no gentleman.
            neither am i;]
            welcome to the club though.
            and its good you got a red pill through a psych book instead of some trauma!
            what a prick!... fucking Canadians. LOL
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              what a prick!... fucking Canadians. LOL
              well its true! lol
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
              X