No announcement yet.

Why is everyone incognito around here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone incognito around here?

Nobody fills out their profile, nobody has images of them - what's that all about?

S'up guys?

Come out, come out... wherever you are!
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Originally posted by CamilleLion View Post
    Nobody fills out their profile, nobody has images of them - what's that all about?

S'up guys?

It´s a tradition on the internet, one is judged upon how they think, not what they are, besides it is for safety reasons, people may come after you if they know who you are, it happens with disturbing frequency to people in our camp.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

S'up guys?

ive had a rape charge, employers google my name and find that out.

last thing i need is them also finding out:

A) i promoted a controversial movie (that hates women)
      B) im an MRA (that hates women)
      C) i post on this forum (that hates women)
      D) tack on anything else to the list. (arguements with jaybee, simpleman, oldblueeyes)

i'm fine incognito

also..not sure if you've noticed but MRA's are hated by everyone..... so there is that.
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post

D) tack on anything else to the list. (arguements with jaybee, simpleman, oldblueeyes)

i'm fine incognito

also..not sure if you've noticed but MRA's are hated by everyone..... so there is that.
        You oppressive shit-lord, you!
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I understand... I guess I'm just a little "rose colored glasses" at the moment. I don't think 'this site hates women' at all - but I can see how some people would.

#tenureforeveryone !!!

i'm fine incognito

Comment

I understand... I guess I'm just a little "rose colored glasses" at the moment.
            It's what's technically called "privilege blindness".

M

Comment

S'up guys?

I fear the possibility that 20k SJWs on twitter get my info, and then start to call and mail my employer until they fire me.

Comment

As someone who's been public about his advocacy for boy's education and shelters for men to go to and take their children when their wives become abusive and unstable, I can tell you it's not worth the hassle.
                For no other reason than that I'm basically unemployable in my home country and now live in Central America. Feminists will track you down, hassle your employer, flood your email with 1000's of nuisance emails, physically assault you on the street when they recognize you, and generally make your life a misery.
                “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                ― Pythagoras

Comment

S'up guys?

go to hell
                  "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                  "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Is it better (more free) there?

What's it like, any good?

How do I get there?

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                    go to hell
                    ----
                    Thank you all.

You're feedback is useful... I've actually been in some similar situations myself, to be honest. It's really very tragic all around.
                    Last edited by CamilleLion; 04-15-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Is it better (more free) there?

What's it like, any good?

----
                      Thank you all.

You're feedback is useful... I've actually been in some similar situations myself, to be honest. It's really very tragic all around.
                      The climate is shit but the bros are cool.
                      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

i'm fine incognito
                        Man, if I ever fucking track you down...................

............I'm drinking you under the table! :P
                        Stay single and prosper!

Comment

S'up guys?

So what's your interest in identifying folks here?
                          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I'm not really - I'm just curious about the paranoia surrounding MRA identification, but I also have spent a good deal of time in ultra-liberal places so I know how MRA's can get misaligned as women-haters. I was asking more out of my own concern (If I should stay hidden) - not desiring to unearth another; I'm here for the ideas and chat is all.

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                            So what's your interest in identifying folks here?

Comment

I'm not really - I'm just curious about the paranoia surrounding MRA identification, but I also have spent a good deal of time in ultra-liberal places so I know how MRA's can get misaligned as women-haters. I was asking more out of my own concern (If I should stay hidden) - not desiring to unearth another; I'm here for the ideas and chat is all.
                              Sure..........
                              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
                              X