Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assistance neededed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Assistance neededed

    So i am in a bit of a pickle, i engaged a group of SJWs on another forum i frequent and they are kinda overwhelming me with sheer numbers, if anyone can come and assist me, i just don´t have time to find all the data they ask of me, and there are like 5 of them against one of me, which makes my argument seem flimsy.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

  • #2
    nothing to gain for anyone there Anon, just leave ;]
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      nothing to gain for anyone there Anon, just leave ;]
      It would come off as conceding to them.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

      Comment


      • #4
        Like I was saying-- it's all about Deployable Numbers...
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.



        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
          It would come off as conceding to them.

          Don't forget to point out to them that the Ku Klux Klan was a Democratic invention...
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.



          The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
            So i am in a bit of a pickle, i engaged a group of SJWs on another forum i frequent and they are kinda overwhelming me with sheer numbers, if anyone can come and assist me, i just don´t have time to find all the data they ask of me, and there are like 5 of them against one of me, which makes my argument seem flimsy.

            Here's some assistance with the Welfare / Male Exclusion argument. A number of these are decidedly "Feminist" in origin, but in this instance, seem to be helpful in making your case:

            Man-in-the-House Rule
            http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...the-House+Rule
            A regulation that was formerly applied in certain jurisdictions that denied poor families Welfare payments in the event that a man resided under the same roof with them.
            Under the man-in-the-house rule, a child who otherwise qualified for welfare benefits was denied those benefits if the child's mother was living with, or having relations with, any single or married able-bodied male. The man was considered a substitute father, even if the man was not supporting the child.

            Aid to Families with Dependent Children
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aid_to...ndent_Children

            Peter Edelman, an assistant secretary in the Department of Health and Human Services, resigned from the Clinton administration in protest of Clinton signing the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act, which he called, "The worst thing Bill Clinton has done."[6] According to Edelman, the 1996 welfare reform law destroyed the safety net. It increased poverty, lowered income for single mothers, put people from welfare into homeless shelters, and left states free to eliminate welfare entirely. It moved mothers and children from welfare to work, but many of them aren't making enough to survive. Many of them were pushed off welfare rolls because they didn't show up for an appointment, when they had no transportation to get to the appointment, or weren't informed about the appointment, said Edelman.[7][8]


            How Welfare Reform Left Single Moms Behind
            https://www.theatlantic.com/business...behind/361964/

            How Anti-Poverty Programs Marginalize Fathers
            https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...athers/283984/
            "Based on decades-old stereotypes that unmarried dads are “deadbeats,” the majority of welfare programs almost exclusively serve women and children."

            Children's Services Practice Notes - Father Involvement in Child Welfare
            http://www.practicenotes.org/vol11_no1/involvement.htm

            Reason.com -- Magazines: Poor Analysis
            http://reason.com/archives/1991/01/01/poor-analysis
            (Despite the title, this one may have information that you want in it)

            Why Welfare is Racist
            https://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/9780472068319-ch13.pdf

            Welfare expands in the 1960s
            https://people.eou.edu/socwelf/readi...-in-the-1960s/
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.



            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              Here's some assistance with the Welfare / Male Exclusion argument. A number of these are decidedly "Feminist" in origin, but in this instance, seem to be helpful in making your case:

              Man-in-the-House Rule
              http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...the-House+Rule
              A regulation that was formerly applied in certain jurisdictions that denied poor families Welfare payments in the event that a man resided under the same roof with them.
              Under the man-in-the-house rule, a child who otherwise qualified for welfare benefits was denied those benefits if the child's mother was living with, or having relations with, any single or married able-bodied male. The man was considered a substitute father, even if the man was not supporting the child.

              Aid to Families with Dependent Children
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aid_to...ndent_Children

              Peter Edelman, an assistant secretary in the Department of Health and Human Services, resigned from the Clinton administration in protest of Clinton signing the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act, which he called, "The worst thing Bill Clinton has done."[6] According to Edelman, the 1996 welfare reform law destroyed the safety net. It increased poverty, lowered income for single mothers, put people from welfare into homeless shelters, and left states free to eliminate welfare entirely. It moved mothers and children from welfare to work, but many of them aren't making enough to survive. Many of them were pushed off welfare rolls because they didn't show up for an appointment, when they had no transportation to get to the appointment, or weren't informed about the appointment, said Edelman.[7][8]


              How Welfare Reform Left Single Moms Behind
              https://www.theatlantic.com/business...behind/361964/

              How Anti-Poverty Programs Marginalize Fathers
              https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...athers/283984/
              "Based on decades-old stereotypes that unmarried dads are “deadbeats,” the majority of welfare programs almost exclusively serve women and children."

              Children's Services Practice Notes - Father Involvement in Child Welfare
              http://www.practicenotes.org/vol11_no1/involvement.htm

              Reason.com -- Magazines: Poor Analysis
              http://reason.com/archives/1991/01/01/poor-analysis
              (Despite the title, this one may have information that you want in it)

              Why Welfare is Racist
              https://www.press.umich.edu/pdf/9780472068319-ch13.pdf

              Welfare expands in the 1960s
              https://people.eou.edu/socwelf/readi...-in-the-1960s/
              Thanks, i was not having much luck finding that.
              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

              Comment


              • #8
                Also Thread locked until this shit can get sorted out because its generating way too many reports and fucking drama.
                Seemed like a mostly civil discussion. I'm not familiar with the rules of that site, but what the heck were people complaining to the mods about?
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                  Seemed like a mostly civil discussion. I'm not familiar with the rules of that site, but what the heck were people complaining to the mods about?
                  IDK, no matter anyway, it was going nowhere, this guys would not recognize the truth if it stabbed them in the eyeballs.
                  I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                    IDK, no matter anyway, it was going nowhere, this guys would not recognize the truth if it stabbed them in the eyeballs.
                    Just thought it sounded like more safe-space nonsense.......Someone's saying something I don't personally agree with?......Quick, find an authority figure!!
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                      Just thought it sounded like more safe-space nonsense.......Someone's saying something I don't personally agree with?......Quick, find an authority figure!!
                      Perhaps, it is originally a VS site for fictional crossovers so it may be something about me not following some obscure rule in their opinion, i am sorta glad it´s over though, it is true i wasted like 4 hours on it, with how much i work this days those 4 hours could have been spent doing something i enjoy instead, anyway thanks all for the help, really appreciate it.
                      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                        Thanks, i was not having much luck finding that.
                        Here is a book reference, along with Google excerpts, which may have more bearing on the specific issues that they are trying to pin you down on. Without seeing the rest of the book I can't really comment further. But the bit that Google reveals is at least on point.

                        Handbook of the Sociology of Racial and Ethnic Relations
                        https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q...20rule&f=false
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.



                        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          Here is a book reference, along with Google excerpts, which may have more bearing on the specific issues that they are trying to pin you down on. Without seeing the rest of the book I can't really comment further. But the bit that Google reveals is at least on point.

                          Handbook of the Sociology of Racial and Ethnic Relations
                          https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q...20rule&f=false
                          Thanks dude, the thread got locked, but it is nice to know there are people who have my back.
                          I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                            Thanks dude, the thread got locked, but it is nice to know there are people who have my back.
                            Anytime, my friend, any time! ;-)
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.



                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
                              It would come off as conceding to them.
                              dont have to tell them. just leave
                              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                              where were you before you put yourself last?
                              Originally posted by TheNarrator
                              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X