Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of Writing a Blog About Simone De Beauvoir - Need Some Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Update:

    I'm almost done. I should be able to upload something in the coming few days.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Equity View Post
      Thank you Mr E for this great article. No, I haven't read it before. Its really good. I am hoping in this blog to expand on it and I hope people find the information useful.
      ...

      EDIT: please do correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

      I'm looking forward to reading it when you're done. Also I sent you a PM. You might have already gotten it by now.

      Also, off the topic, here's a two-part article that you might like if you haven't already read it:

      BRAINWASHING, FEMINISM AND MEN
      Part 1: http://menaregood.com/wordpress/brai...inism-and-men/
      Part 2: http://menaregood.com/wordpress/brai...nd-men-part-2/
      An excellent analysis of the tactics used by Feminists and standard Brainwashing techniques used by totalitarian regimes around the world.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.



      The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by mr_e View Post
        I'm looking forward to reading it when you're done. Also I sent you a PM. You might have already gotten it by now.

        Also, off the topic, here's a two-part article that you might like if you haven't already read it:

        BRAINWASHING, FEMINISM AND MEN
        Part 1: http://menaregood.com/wordpress/brai...inism-and-men/
        Part 2: http://menaregood.com/wordpress/brai...nd-men-part-2/
        An excellent analysis of the tactics used by Feminists and standard Brainwashing techniques used by totalitarian regimes around the world.

        Mr E you are an archive of resource material good sir a portal of valuable resources for anti-feminists like myself and an asset to this forum/movement and you are everywhere.

        A couple of days ago I was reading an article on this random website about this man that had made a lawsuit against Yahoo’s feminist boss for discrimination against men. I read the article, scrolled down to the comment section to voice my opinion and there right at the top of the comments, was yours Mr E.

        "Feminism is a hate group. … Feminists are hateful people."

        It is/they are indeed.

        Mr E your dedication and your hard work is inspirational.

        ...

        I have read both articles. They are extremely interesting. Feminism is a disease that thrives on ignorance. The cure to it brainwashing men (and women) is, I think, educating people about its reality.
        Last edited by Equity; 07-29-2017, 08:38 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Equity View Post
          Mr E you are an archive of resource material good sir a portal of valuable resources for anti-feminists like myself and an asset to this forum/movement and you are everywhere.

          A couple of days ago I was reading an article on this random website about this man that had made a lawsuit against Yahoo’s feminist boss for discrimination against men. I read the article, scrolled down to the comment section to voice my opinion and there right at the top of the comments, was yours Mr E.

          "Feminism is a hate group. … Feminists are hateful people."

          It is/they are indeed.

          Mr E your dedication and your hard work is inspirational.

          ...

          I have read both articles. They are extremely interesting. Feminism is a disease that thrives on ignorance. The cure to it brainwashing men (and women) is, I think, educating people about its reality.
          Thank you for your kind words.

          And I strongly believe that a simple little meme such as that one can bring down the Feminist empire. All it takes is enough people to echo the sentiment that they can't ignore it any longer. Every voice added to the choir is one step closer to that day.
          FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
          It's time to call it out for what it is.



          The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

          http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Equity View Post
            Analysing the life of theorists of leaders of pioneers is, I think, of huge significance in ideological warfare.
            True.
            My stance, then, is perhaps more personal. I believe that reality is the greatest mnemonic device. If you never lie, you don't need a good memory.
            So I prefer speaking truth to ideological warfare, that's all.

            Happy ideological warfare ...

            M

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
              I believe that reality is the greatest mnemonic device. If you never lie, you don't need a good memory.
              So I prefer speaking truth to ideological warfare, that's all.
              Choice words Manalysis.

              A wise man once said the following:

              "Thanks be to god that he made our enemies of the stupid"

              This is a very fitting description of our situation with feminism in that they are extremely stupid. They think in deception and censorship that they have the upper hand when in reality through these things they empower us.

              ....

              Update: I'm finished with part 1 and the introduction. Its around 8000 words. It is very long but I do hope that people find it interesting and not boring and tedious. I'm going to be uploading them now. Just before I do that though I wanted to ask a couple of silly questions. I'd be grateful to anyone that can help me answer them:

              1. How do we go about best uploading images on this forum? I've done this quiet a few times before and every time I've had problems with the images not showing up for people.

              2. Can we update/correct blogs?
              Last edited by Equity; 07-31-2017, 12:23 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Equity View Post
                Choice words Manalysis.

                A wise man once said the following:

                "Thanks be to god that he made our enemies of the stupid"

                This is a very fitting description of our situation with feminism in that they are extremely stupid. They think in deception and censorship that they have the upper hand when in reality through these things they empower us.

                ....

                Update: I'm finished with part 1 and the introduction. Its around 8000 words. It is very long but I do hope that people find it interesting and not boring and tedious. I'm going to be uploading them now. Just before I do that though I wanted to ask a couple of silly questions. I'd be grateful to anyone that can help me answer them:

                1. How do we go about best uploading images on this forum? I've done this quiet a few times before and every time I've had problems with the images not showing up for people.

                2. Can we update/correct blogs?
                1) Small images (low memory) can be uploaded and embedded. For larger ones upload to an image sharing site like Imgur or postimage, select Insert Image, Insert from URL and untick Retrieve remote image. The image will be inserted and displayed. Be sure to choose an image sharing site, that isn't temporary only and is lightweight on the censorship.

                2) Yes you can control your blogs, edit them, unpublish them or delete them. You'll see small tool shaped icons on the post, and there are a good number of settings near the bottom, which you can change any time.
                "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                Originally posted by menrppl2
                Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                  1) Small images (low memory) can be uploaded and embedded. For larger ones upload to an image sharing site like Imgur or postimage, select Insert Image, Insert from URL and untick Retrieve remote image. The image will be inserted and displayed. Be sure to choose an image sharing site, that isn't temporary only and is lightweight on the censorship.

                  2) Yes you can control your blogs, edit them, unpublish them or delete them. You'll see small tool shaped icons on the post, and there are a good number of settings near the bottom, which you can change any time.
                  Thanks very much voidspawn.

                  ....

                  I've published the the blog. Its 7 parts in total covering Simone's pedophilia, violence against women, rape, some of her lies and some of her misogyny. This is the first batch. I'm going to cover the remaining topics a few weeks from now.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Equity View Post
                    Thanks very much voidspawn.

                    ....

                    I've published the the blog. Its 7 parts in total covering Simone's pedophilia, violence against women, rape, some of her lies and some of her misogyny. This is the first batch. I'm going to cover the remaining topics a few weeks from now.
                    A batch of top work, and quality presentation. I will read them all. Hard to believe just how such material has been so widely ignored, and how this woman with her widespread influence has been given such a massive free pass.
                    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                    Originally posted by menrppl2
                    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I've read 3 parts so far, and this is shocking and revealing material. You've connected dots well, and I think the connections you make to tumblr lesbian/pedophillic feminism and wikipedia's disguising the facts shows how far the rot grows.

                      This stuff needs to be read by a lot more people. The only thing I'm thinking now is that the forum is probably too small a reach. I hope we can with others on this forum help get this more widely shared.
                      "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                      Originally posted by menrppl2
                      Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                        I've read 3 parts so far, and this is shocking and revealing material. You've connected dots well, and I think the connections you make to tumblr lesbian/pedophillic feminism and wikipedia's disguising the facts shows how far the rot grows.

                        This stuff needs to be read by a lot more people. The only thing I'm thinking now is that the forum is probably too small a reach. I hope we can with others on this forum help get this more widely shared.

                        Sent it to Paul Elam and the AVFM main site for publication.

                        Er... typo, meant to say "SEND it to Paul Elam..."
                        Last edited by mr_e; 07-31-2017, 02:37 PM.
                        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                        It's time to call it out for what it is.



                        The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                          Sent it to Paul Elam and the AVFM main site for publication.
                          Good one Mr. E, this is well researched and linked stuff. Equity has real talent for investigative writing.
                          "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
                          Originally posted by menrppl2
                          Can't live with em, life is great without them.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                            Good one Mr. E, this is well researched and linked stuff. Equity has real talent for investigative writing.

                            Yes, I agree with you. But he'll have to submit his own article. Though I would heartily second it to be sure.
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.



                            The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                              Yes, I agree with you. But he'll have to submit his own article. Though I would heartily second it to be sure.
                              Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                              This stuff needs to be read by a lot more people. The only thing I'm thinking now is that the forum is probably too small a reach. I hope we can with others on this forum help get this more widely shared.
                              I really cannot thank you guys enough for your encouragement and support and I'm really very glad that you found it interesting.

                              Originally posted by voidspawn View Post
                              I've read 3 parts so far, and this is shocking and revealing material. You've connected dots well, and I think the connections you make to tumblr lesbian/pedophillic feminism and wikipedia's disguising the facts shows how far the rot grows.
                              Feminism is a rotten ideology that is full of holes. Its so fragile. Its so brittle. There are boundless opportunities there for people to tear it apart so easily, just utterly destroy it ….but our movement is a burgeoning one that is only now starting to discover these opportunities by picking at this ideology. I think with time more people will get involved in this debate and more people will start exploring feminism and start sharing even more disturbing things that they have found about this rotten ideology and its influence on society ….and speaking of the influence of feminism, you know one of the biggest problems that I had whilst researching SdB is with the censorship in books that really makes no sense being there other than protecting this woman's reputation. For example one of the books that I used in this write up, A Dangerous Liaison by Carole Syemour-Jones discusses Simone's anti-semitic remarks towards one of her Jewish victims citing the following quote:

                              “wailing on the wall of Sion since the start of the war..she builds with her own busy hands…"

                              The quote in its original form is as follows:

                              “wailing on the wall of Sion since the start of the war..she builds with her own busy hands…Something of the old Jewish usurer in her.”

                              The book censors the latter most racist most damaging part of the quote.

                              This causes a huge problem for a person researching this stuff because you can't really trust in these books and you have to check everything yourself and that's not easy when you are dealing with stuff that is over a hundred years old.

                              If I've learned anything from this endeavour its that like you said voidspawn feminism’s rot, particularly its part in censorship grows very very deep.
                              Last edited by Equity; 08-01-2017, 01:26 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X