Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I join the feminist society at my university? what are your thoughts on this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    haha i told you to stfu and never interact i wrote it somewhere! i meant it! hahaha
    he should have made the subject COCK N BALLS and seen if they object to a dick pick. i bet they would not.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
      haha i told you to stfu and never interact i wrote it somewhere! i meant it! hahaha
      he should have made the subject COCK N BALLS and seen if they object to a dick pick. i bet they would not.
      Its sad that they have total hegemony over opinion.

      This girl that reported me she talks about feminist issues in class whenever she gets the opportunity. No matter what topic the lecturer is talking about she will find a way in class to turn it into feminism. Fat shaming, gender being a social construct, LGBTQ+, women's rights...The lecturer was discussing equality and transsexuality in patient care. The lecturer's idea was that gender is a social construct, that our identity is defined by our feelings. That sort of destroys the entire purpose of psychiatry in healthcare, I thought. If we were to accept the idea that our feelings define who we are there would be no such thing as insanity (we no longer use this term in healthcare because its politically incorrect believe it or not) as insanity is diagnosed in people who's feelings do not conform with their biological reality. Many psych patients suffer identity issues. They think they are something they are not. If I were to accept the idea that my feelings define my identity then these patients, none of them, would be diagnosed as having anything wrong with them. They would not receive the care that they need. I put this question to the lecturer. The lecturer started really thinking about it and she kind of agreed with me. She gave her son as an example. She was like well yes that makes sense. My son used to think he was a kite when he was younger. It would have stupid for us to accept that...Of course in this country if your child identifies as a sex different to that of his/her biology you are not allowed to tell them otherwise. That is now considered discrimination as per the equality act...She kind of saw where I was coming from and she agreed. This enraged the feminist in our class. She and a couple of her friends went crazy.....they started questioning what I said and why I would say it...I thought to myself, I mean, these guys express themselves without any shame and they impose their views on everyone...Its not right for me to stay silent and let them and their opinions be the only ones heard in class so I responded to their hurling accusations and abuse at me.....I remained polite throughout despite being insulted....I'm not the slightest bit regeretful about what I said and did...but it kind of put a damper on my plans...and it messed up my relationship with a number of lecturers and the head of course and some students as well...Things are calming down though....lol
      Last edited by Equity; 03-16-2018, 06:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        thing is if you have actually read the last few studies done on "trans" people you understand the actual issue and its not at ALL what the LGBTQ community says it is
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

        Comment


        • #34
          Your life. Do whatever you want.
          Stay single and prosper!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
            thing is if you have actually read the last few studies done on "trans" people you understand the actual issue and its not at ALL what the LGBTQ community says it is
            Hmmm....please elaborate.

            Comment


            • #36
              there is such a thing as 'trans"
              however whats happening today isnt actually trans folk. its just kids who were never given boundaries testing their surroundings.

              studies have shown that out of today's "trans" community 92 % of them by the time they are 26 years old NO LONGER identify as trans. so... giving them hormones or sex changes because they say "IM THE OTHER SEX" at 13..its VERY ILL ADVISED

              you can basically lay this trans epidemic in university at the feet of single mothers. or.. the absence of fathers.

              kids are not told enough what they are doing is dumb as bricks and should toe the line. and this is a big result of it.

              then you throw into it the indoctrination of universities and... you have what happens. victim society is very appealing to a young liberal mind (which is most young minds)
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                there is such a thing as 'trans"
                We have a word for this "thing" in healthcare, though its not used anymore because its politically incorrect. This word is insanity.

                Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                however whats happening today isnt actually trans folk. its just kids who were never given boundaries testing their surroundings.

                studies have shown that out of today's "trans" community 92 % of them by the time they are 26 years old NO LONGER identify as trans. so... giving them hormones or sex changes because they say "IM THE OTHER SEX" at 13..its VERY ILL ADVISED

                you can basically lay this trans epidemic in university at the feet of single mothers. or.. the absence of fathers.

                kids are not told enough what they are doing is dumb as bricks and should toe the line. and this is a big result of it.

                then you throw into it the indoctrination of universities and... you have what happens. victim society is very appealing to a young liberal mind (which is most young minds)
                Single motherhood that product of feminism. What a burden on society in so many different ways. Feminism's achieved its goal. Its turned our world into one as Simone De Beauvoir put it run by a system “of (a) cooperative human community based on the free-flow of natural androgynous eroticism”...i.e. a society free of the nuclear family where anyone and everyone can define their own sexuality and engage in it with anyone and everyone else. A society that lacks a position for fatherhood. Children in this cooperative community are raised without discipline by our media, our feminised, highly sexualised education system and our streets....They grow up in feminism's idea of heaven, without boundaries....without taboos...in a society where people are encouraged to admire anyone and everyone for whom they are, be they paedophiles, incestophiles, prostitutes etc. One product of this degenerate, taboo-less discipline-less society, this feminist heaven, is this "thing" as you so eloquently put it TheNarrator that is transsexuality.....Such an easily refutable concept.

                Let me throw this thought at you. They argue that transsexuality is natural. How can something be natural if it does not conform with nature? How can something be natural if nature does not accommodate for it in our biology? A transexual must resort to intervention by man to become what he/she feels on the inside...and this is the very definition of an unnatural "thing", one imposed on the body by human intervention as apposed to natural exertion.
                Last edited by Equity; 03-20-2018, 07:26 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  its not natural. it happens but its totally against nature. thats the very point i was making in my first line "there is such a thing" but theres also down syndrome.. LOL
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TheNarrator View Post
                    its not natural. it happens but its totally against nature. thats the very point i was making in my first line "there is such a thing" but theres also down syndrome.. LOL
                    lol............

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X