No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a lot of trouble logging in (and staying logged in).

Anyone else?

Although I guess if you are, you might not be able to respond.

Try a different browser maybe?

Brave Browser has been working pretty well for me
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

I am also having problems. The "remember me" check box doesn't seem to work. also, I get a weird error message under the login or signup drop down. I then have to click somewhere else on the page and I seem to then be logged in for a while. I'm using the latest Firefox. I may have to find a new browser. I liked firefox too, but ever since I think version 52, java plugins no longer work either. That and they decided to get political as well.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

I'm having similar problems. Tried the "forgot password" option, but the Captcha plugin doesn't work. I tried logging in several times a few days ago and it wouldn't accept my password. I don't know if this is relegated, but that night I received a ton of spam in my email. You might want to make sure this place hasn't been compromised.

Had to login through chrome instead of Mozilla. I'm now able to log in through Mozilla, but certain things are still weird.