Blocked by main site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked by main site

I appear to have been blocked from commenting on A VOICE FOR MEN, apparently because I don't subscribe to the female rapists garbage. Can someone fix this? In view of some of the abuse I've had from the sisterhood I find that curious to say the least.

Originally posted by TheDarkMan View Post
    I appear to have been blocked from commenting on A VOICE FOR MEN, apparently because I don't subscribe to the female rapists garbage. Can someone fix this? In view of some of the abuse I've had from the sisterhood I find that curious to say the least.
    I don't believe that freedom of expression is absolute but no-one should ever be denied the right to voice their views regardless of how right or wrong we think they might be so long as of course those views remain within certain extreme confines...Sometimes I even wonder whether or not extremes such as promoting terrorism for example are good enough to justify denying a person the right to express themselves freely. You TheDarkMan are very far from being extreme. No sir, people such as yourself need promotion and encouragement as apposed to censorship. You need a podium. If it is true that you have been banned from commenting on the main website then that is really not a good move on the part of the person who banned you. I hope it is just a mistake/misunderstanding and if not I hope they reconsider the banning.

Comment

Working...
    X