No announcement yet.

Why all the bigotry from MGTOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here too interact with people who see the same problems in society I see. If I wanted to talk pc I could go on any random website because it's always welcome and nobody questions it. It's easy to find a politically correct website/forum

It's hard to find a place to talk about real life and the real issues we face, that's why i'm on here I figured a site that's pro mens issues would be the least censored site on the internet because pc crowds don't even know what mens issues are ( which isn't their fault)

I want to make it clear i'm NOT a sexist bigot, I love women and respect them but why can't I or any other guy for that matter come on here and vent ? This is the part of the forum that's supposed to allow that kinda of expression

I don't have any issues with you, I like you we just seemed to get off on the wrong foot which is a shame,

Their are a alot of things on this forum that are discussed that I agree with and sometimes i get frustrated because I feel helpless because like I said even when women speak about the stuff that bugs me reguarding mens issues they get shot down aswell and called names ect ect ect so my point is if even women can't speak about mens issues what hope do we got ? don't get me wrong I want to try and make a difference but in order to do that we all need to work together, pull resources and change something small so we have a chance of being successful and gaining confidence and the belief we can tackle bigger issues and succeed

but in order to do this we need strong leadership, realistic goals and all work together to get things done
    Last edited by mgtowcurious; 09-25-2014, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Tell me something...

Is it really that much different from the hatred of console fan-boys or the hatred of left-wing/right-wing enthusiasts?

If it is, I'd like to know the fundamental difference before I come up with a better answer.

Comment

• I've wondered about this same thing. I was a little kid before this digital age where every kid had a console and loads of games. We played army with toy guns out on the hillsides and amused ourselves with role play in the real world. When it was over we would sneak of and smoke a cigarette or something. But that "element" of hate didn't seem to permeate us and become systemic in our other views of life. (politics for example)

But something happened about the time POTUS Richard Nixon was driven out of office. His Attn General John Mitchell said that "We're going to drive America so far to the Right no one will ever recognize it again". And they did.

How was that accomplished ? (even with console fan boys ?) By 1980 the POTUS forced changes to the FCC which would govern AM radio where before it was to focus on Local and National News, music, and public interest broadcasting to being a much more "entertainment" commercial medium supposedly so that the owners of AM radio stations could "make money". Soon after Radio Political Pundits (Rush) began to play all day long as kids listened and played computer games. In small shops the Boss would have (Rush) playing on the PA whether the employees wanted to hear it or not. (unless you had a small pocket sized FM radio with ear phones of your own to listen to at work.......you got to listen to "intolerance", "sanctimonious indignation's", "and a "low key spew of hate" all day. In this time a man named Jack Abrahamoff traveled around the country explaining to young College
        conservative men's groups about how Communist were no longer the issue. It was "Liberals" (meaning Democrats and eastern moderate Republicans). Again the 24/7 spew of hatred from Rush and those like him
        continued like a drum beat to what we have today.

This should come as no surprise to anyone and it is well documented.

What is surprising, at least to me, is how more and more young people are beginning to ask....."why is this" ?

Frankly, I never thought I'd hear it in my lifetime.

But the fundamental difference ? If you've ever been around those who have fought in a war, they will tell you that you soon forget your "patriotic ideas" and just fight for your very survival when the bullets are flying. So often in the spew of hatred it's a fire fight of words. You just hate/resent your opposition, until one day you
        sober up and wonder what difference it is really making. Then you have time to ponder if someone at the top is
        just getting their kicks playing the little guys against each other in their game of divide and conquer. (because right wing or left wing....they both take their orders from the same overlords)
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack H. View Post
          Shit Spetznaz's video on the Isolated Male is on my all time greatest list, likewise his videos on male Victim's and homelessness.
          but this, this, really He has gone completely off the rails.
          thank you, ive never seen it and the link didnt work so could not search it until you wrote that. and i totally agree!

Originally posted by Teraus View Post
          Yes, bigotry. There's no better word to describe the things I've been listening to lately: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCxDEIpawQ

My issue is not with all MGTOW. Hell, I have a lot in common with MGTOW, being a gay MRA that really couldn't care less about what women think of me in my daily life. My problem is with the ones that claim to feel profoundly wronged due to the fact that some of the most well-known and respected MRAs are women, as if women are "corrupting" the movement with their "manipulation", and we must always be careful around them..
          This will ruffle some feathers. but...

I see most of us as "first wave feminists"
          and i see those men who believe women are the enemy without exception to be our version of "third and 4th wave feminists"

i believe the latter damage our cause more than anything else anyone does including the "enemy"
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by NO MA'AM View Post
            But the fundamental difference ? If you've ever been around those who have fought in a war, they will tell you that you soon forget your "patriotic ideas" and just fight for your very survival when the bullets are flying. So often in the spew of hatred it's a fire fight of words. You just hate/resent your opposition, until one day you
            sober up and wonder what difference it is really making. Then you have time to ponder if someone at the top is
            just getting their kicks playing the little guys against each other in their game of divide and conquer. (because right wing or left wing....they both take their orders from the same overlords)
            I wonder that all the time. I can't prove it, but it sure seems to me like there are some vested interests in keeping the rest us distracted and quarreling among ourselves.
            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
            It's time to call it out for what it is.
            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_e View Post
              I wonder that all the time. I can't prove it, but it sure seems to me like there are some vested interests in keeping the rest us distracted and quarreling among ourselves.
              there are a lot of opinions on zionism. i tend to.. think they are true. the data we get from germany about world war 2 and the "facts" we know from our side of things don't add up. and seems to me the zionists were kicked out of russia years before germany for the very same thing.. america's system is just a better place for them to hide. freaking capitalism.

read the above with a grain of salt. i dont know if this is true. but i dont know that it isnt. and that is always a key factor ;]
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
              X