Violent threats - Milford Cubicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violent threats - Milford Cubicle

I have reason to believe that the following blog by Milford Cubicle constitutes a violent threat directed at me personally:
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...a-little-bitch!

I submitted a longer report to the AVfM administration, containing confidential information I did not want made public. However, I would like to bring this member's activity to the public's attention here. I have saved a copy of the page should he try to hide the evidence by deleting it. Here it is, preserved on Dropbox:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...n%20Forums.htm

I have reason to believe this man is extremely dangerous. He has a substantial criminal record and is believed by many members of forums he has been on, to be a potentially violent sociopath.

His recent blog is threatening me personally, as I informed on him to various forums' admins and members, regarding his obsessive stalking of females online. His recent blog threatens me personally with violence.

I would like to request that "Milford Cubicle" is banned from A Voice for Men forums as soon as possible for threats of violence in addition to stalking behavior, and that this case is taken extremely seriously. His forum contributions have also showed a considerable lack of substance, he is not here as a serious participant, so his removal will not be a loss to the forum.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Mequa
    Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014, 12:11 AM. Reason: Fixed URL

Let me get this straight.

You reported it to the administration... this is a good thing, it's their job to assess forumite claims...

They haven't even had the opportunity to consider it yet, and you're bringing it before the mob? That smacks of SJWism.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

I have reported him before to AVfM administration, several times. He is banned on many other forums, for stalking behaviour and for posting people's private information out in the open, where he is also known to create many sock accounts which also get banned when he is discovered. I was somewhat disappointed by their lack of response. Thus I felt I needed to bring this matter to public attention. I have reason to believe he constitutes a danger to members of this forum.

This time he was stupid enough to post a violent threat directed at me in a public blog, which I also saved. I felt more action was needed, hence this thread. His behaviour is simply not acceptable by the standards of this forum.

Comment

The link in your OP is broken, it seems like you manually put the ellipses in.

The actual blog post is still up: http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...a-little-bitch!

Comment

Well, ok he is a bit strange.

Look at what he says here, along with claiming to use crystal meth.

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...l=1#post125290

But I personally think he is all bluff, all talk. Nobody who is particularly dangerous ever talks like that. They just do.

Comment

Not making it permissible; but that really is elementary school talk. Is he even old enough to be here?
            RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Oh oh oh another thing. If he is supposedly banned on a bunch of sites, what sites are you referring to?

I don't like to listen to rumors, you know.

Comment

Milford Cubicle, aka Matt Janes (info on his public YouTube account), recently posted a video which I have good reason to believe is aimed at me personally, and constitutes a violent threat.

I reported him to admins of another forum, AtheistNexus.org, for being a socking banned member. His video he posted (which I also saved) is called "Snitches get stitches":

http://youtu.be/3f5_piFYsvE

I highly recommend he is removed from the forum. I plan to inform the authorities as soon as possible.
                Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Threats, direct or veiled are unacceptable; Challenging someone to come to your house to fight. Banned to miserable user for advocating violence.

Mequa, I do not recall receiving and PMs from you, if you sent them they were not received even though I was previously made aware of their nature. If you have other specific allegations you need to provide support (In PM), otherwise this action is solely based on the post you linked and our zero tolerance for any violence. This thread will be moved to Fight Club where MQ will have the ability to respond.

GOM
                  ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
                  virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
                  AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

Grumpy Old Man,

I have used the link at http://forums.avoiceformen.com/sendmessage.php for reports.

If it works better, I will PM you with the info I sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequa View Post
                      Grumpy Old Man,

I have used the link at http://forums.avoiceformen.com/sendmessage.php for reports.

If it works better, I will PM you with the info I sent.
                      The above link I believe goes to the administrators. I received your recent PM and it appears the linked pages have been deleted with 404 messages and the YT channel is gone.

For now MQ has been relegated to the miserable user for soliciting "violence" where he will only be able to respond to this thread and explain himself.

For all: If you have "specific" and "actionable" evidence that someone is being abusive in any way please PM be personally so we can review the evidence before it is removed (particularly if it is off site) and deal with the offender as appropriate. If I do not respond to you directly assume I did not receive the message. If you simply provide unsupported information the best we can do is monitor the situation unless our forum rules are violated. This is in all fairness to everyone.
                      Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 12-28-2014, 02:07 AM.

AVFM Mission Statement
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree he should be banned. However, I also notice, it sounds a little bit fake as if he might be a prankster or is studying to become an actor. He also appears to be imitating Elliot Roger's last video, at least when you look at his mannerisms and intonation.

Comment

However, do you know what? I think the video he did should be saved. And even transcribed. Because I think it is very interesting what he said is done to "snitches." He says they are tortured for days and suffer horrible deaths, and that this is what goes on in the prison system. I think, in the wake of some of the reports on CIA torture, we need to think about it and consider that what he is saying may really take place. It is the sort of thing Hannah Arendt said went on in Nazi Germany, which she said was a very important part of the regime -- aka, the intimidation aspect of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
                            I agree he should be banned. However, I also notice, it sounds a little bit fake as if he might be a prankster or is studying to become an actor. He also appears to be imitating Elliot Roger's last video, at least when you look at his mannerisms and intonation.
                            Thx Schlom, My Spidy senses have been raised too and I think you are close in your assessment. We seemed to get a good uptick in our traffic recently and sometimes that's an indicator someone is trolling for amusement. I appreciate the members who help police our boards and keep an eye on these types of things. Many of our seasoned members have a good feel for when someone is not being honest.

I did not see the video and if it was on his YT channel I think he closed it.

GOM

AVFM Mission Statement
                            sigpic

Comment

Except, I have noticed a bit of a pattern vis-a-vis what people sometimes do when they talk about (or hint about) certain kinds of torture or bad things that go on where a culture of silence is enforced. People will hint about things in such ways that, if confronted, they can back away and pretend it was some kind of joke or prank. Or, they beat around the bush.

Note Naomi Wolf on torture:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-..._b_111221.html

Diane Beaver, the Staff Judge Advocate at Guantanamo who signed off on many torture techniques, told Sands about brainstorming sessions that included the use of "sexual tension," which was "culturally taboo, disrespectful, humiliating and potentially unexpected."

"These brainstorming meetings at Guantanamo produced animated discussion," writes Sands. "'Who has the glassy eyes?" Beaver asked herself as she surveyed the men around the room, thirty or more of them. She was invariably the only woman in the room, keeping control of the boys. The younger men would get excited, agitated, even: "You could almost see their dicks getting hard as they got new ideas"
                              I feel like the weirdness in the phrasing -- aka "who has the glassy eyes" appears to be a meaningless vague statement -- is a way of hinting to readers that there may be specifics that they are leaving to the imaginations of the reader. Personally, sure I'll take it with a big grain of salt, but I also want to save that video for future reference.

Comment

Working...
                              X