Violent threats - Milford Cubicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
    Except, I have noticed a bit of a pattern vis-a-vis what people sometimes do when they talk about (or hint about) certain kinds of torture or bad things that go on where a culture of silence is enforced. People will hint about things in such ways that, if confronted, they can back away and pretend it was some kind of joke or prank. Or, they beat around the bush.

Note Naomi Wolf on torture:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-..._b_111221.html

I feel like the weirdness in the phrasing -- aka "who has the glassy eyes" appears to be a meaningless vague statement -- is a way of hinting to readers that there may be specifics that they are leaving to the imaginations of the reader. Personally, sure I'll take it with a big grain of salt, but I also want to save that video for future reference.
    Please provide a copy or good link so I can see it.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mequa View Post
      Milford Cubicle, aka Matt Janes (info on his public YouTube account), recently posted a video which I have good reason to believe is aimed at me personally, and constitutes a violent threat.

I reported him to admins of another forum for being a socking banned member. His video he posted (which I also saved) is called "Snitches get stitches":

http://youtu.be/3f5_piFYsvE

I highly recommend he is removed from the forum. I plan to inform the authorities as soon as possible.
      I think you can see the link to his video above.

However, after listening to what he said, the things he says regarding what they supposedly do to snitches sound to me like something he watched on TV. See I don't watch those reality TV shows on the drug trade. And only occasionally have watched some shows on prisons. Listening to it again, the second time around, it sounds a bit more disturbing.

Comment

Oooh -- it was just removed. Damn I should have recorded it using my iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by dmschlom View Post
          Oooh -- it was just removed. Damn I should have recorded it using my iPhone.
          Seems someone is covering their tracks. I think I've seen enough here...MC is permanently banned and if he comes on to our sight under a sock account and anyone catches him, let me know.

GOM
          Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 12-28-2014, 02:58 AM.

AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

I have a copy of the video saved. The same with his blog.

Comment

I have a copy of the video saved. The same with his blog.
              Great, If you can post the video for the record that would be great. We have archived the blog on this sight so he cannot change it. GOM

AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

Repost of "Snitches get stitches":

http://youtu.be/Yv92bU-ZljI

For the record:

Matt Janes' "matty Janes" YouTube account:
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWl..._9EK3ecwI8y3iQ

Screen cap of the original video on "matty janes" YouTube channel:
                http://s25.postimg.org/kcyo0egbj/Sni..._Stitches2.png

Original YouTube video URL (removed):
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5_piFYsvE

Matt's blog (removed):
                http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...a-little-bitch!

Archive of Matt's blog on Dropbox:
                http://tinyurl.com/oxnevph
                Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014, 11:33 PM. Reason: For the record

Comment

[QUOTE=Mequa;125569]Repost of "Snitches get stitches":

[video=youtube;SNIP[/QUOTE]

I think this video says a lot, thank you for posting. My personal recommendation to you Mequa is don't fall to the level by engaging this man, particularly if you did say you wish he was dead,I understand the frustration but calm minds prevail. It's clear he is out of control and it did not take this video to illustrate that, all it took was a cold look at many of his posts.

We deal with a lot of men who are frustrated and angry but oh so human in that we can rationalize with them and let them know we are on their side yet disagree. Most often they soften and we can have great discussions amongst friends, many of us have become friends and it is surprising particularly after the crescendo of our disagreements.

What this man does not realize is I was aware of some of his antics long before this post of yours and he misfires when he thinks it was you who got my attention or outed him. For his edification I was already aware of his previous deeds on other forums and what he needs to realize is it is often not the guy who confronts him who may be watching or the one who outs him. The web is big, yet it is small.

Thank you. GOM

AVFM Mission Statement
                  sigpic

Comment

Additional links were added to my post above to give relevant information.

I have decided not to make further information public out of respect for the privacy of other members here and on other forums.

Comment

Additional links were added to my post above to give relevant information.

I have decided not to make further information public out of respect for the privacy of other members here and on other forums.
                      Got it thx...this guy is gone.

AVFM Mission Statement
                      sigpic

Comment

Not wishing to stir the shit pot, but he posted me another video.

The projection is incredible.

He will most likely be back, given his past history of dozens of sock accounts on multiple forums he was banned from. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. I hope the mods here don't mind an extended game of whack-a-mole.

Apologies for any violation of privacy for anyone. I have acted on what I considered my best judgment at the time, in my decisions as how to deal with this pest and optimally protect the well-being and personal safety of members of this forum.
                        Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

A mirrored copy of his second video, in case he tries to cover his tracks again:

Comment

See folks? This right here is why GOM is the lead mod. He does great work.

Thanks Grumpy!

TMOTS

Comment

Don't answer if you think it's a bad idea, what started this whole thing?
                              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Milford (Matt),

I think I hear what you're saying about this girl you know, and I think I understand. I hope you've learned this, but sometimes you just have to let go. You can't control what she thinks about you no matter how hard you try to get to her. My experience is that no matter what you say it'll fall on deaf ears anyway, so all the efforts to reach her really just end up harming you.

We've all got some things to work on, good luck on yours.
                                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                                X