Possible HIV Vaccine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Possible HIV Vaccine.

So can I fianlly recreate the original thread that this one was meant to replace now that the derailermonkey is gone?! I mean, seriously, it was a great thread, and Gatalis was good enough to post it for us, so I'd like to C&P it, credit Gatalis, add my own thoughts to it, then let it take it's course without a trollish ass-hat shitting all over it.
    So would that be acceptable?
    The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deucalion
      So can I fianlly recreate the original thread that this one was meant to replace now that the derailermonkey is gone?! I mean, seriously, it was a great thread, and Gatalis was good enough to post it for us, so I'd like to C&P it, credit Gatalis, add my own thoughts to it, then let it take it's course without a trollish ass-hat shitting all over it.
      D I think that would be a good idea...

As far as suspected Trolls, IMO the members should learn to deal with them effectively and not let the thread degenerate into thrashes and character assaults which only plays into their game, best yet ignore them in order to not reward their behavior. Banning folks outright has been controversial and should only be a last resort when an individual breaks the rules.
      ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
      virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
      AVFM Mission Statement
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man
        D I think that would be a good idea...

As far as suspected Trolls, IMO the members should learn to deal with them effectively and not let the thread degenerate into thrashes and character assaults which only plays into their game, best yet ignore them in order to not reward their behavior. Banning folks outright has been controversial and should only be a last resort when an individual breaks the rules.

I put people who use profanity on ignore yesterday so I have no idea what these people posted. So before you accuse someone being a troll why don't use that thing between your ears called a brain. I am also glad i didn't make a donation to MRA yet. Probably won't since I'm a troll. :O

Note: OK!
        http://www.naturalnews.com/Infographic-Firearms-vs-Doctors-Drugs.html

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCanuckz
          I put people who use profanity on ignore yesterday so I have no idea what these people posted. So before you accuse someone being a troll why don't use that thing between your ears called a brain. I am also glad i didn't make a donation to MRA yet. Probably won't since I'm a troll. :O
          The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles
            What a dumbshit... I do hope he gets an infection on some tender part of his body...
            Ohhh the profanity!

Edit: How the hell did he post something after being banned?
            The greatest threat to our planet and our future is the mistaken belief that someone else will save it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruffles
              What a dumbshit... I do hope he gets an infection on some tender part of his body...
              Ohhh the profanity!

Edit: How the hell did he post something after being banned?
              He was temporarily unbanned. Presumably to see what his very next few posts would be.
              The ancient shitposter returns.

Comment

Given the content of every other post he made on this forum is there any reason to assume he had anything valuable to say or contribute? He was a snide, condescending little twat. "Oh, this is childish trying to alert people to the fucked up fallout of feminism" and "Only bad people get sick, heres a video about a heavily debunked homeopathic pseudoscience to prove it!" and lets not forget his downvoting of anyone who criticized PUA, which he didn't even seem to have a fucking stake in at all. The douche was here to piss us off, nothing more as far as I'm concerned. He tried to determine how we thought, what our buttons were, then started mashing those buttons like a chimp expecting a fucking banana for his efforts.

Comment

well at least the spam bot found a thread where it's shit is on topic :P
                  Men are sponsoring their own muggers - Mike Buchanan

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCanuckz View Post
                    I'm not anti anything. I'm not even anti feminist like some people on here. Just like Men's rights movement i like to spread truth. But then I'm accused being a troll right from the beginning. If I am a troll so are the men's rights movement.

If I am breaking any rules then i will get banned otherwise I can do wish as long it's done legally.

Btw just being here a few days I do see why the men's rights movements leaves a bad impression. If you're going to be rude like this how do you expect feminist to be kind?
                    CrazyCanuckz, If you consider what you see here as rude, then you are being very selective in what you think is rude. Also, regarding expecting feminism to be kind, that is absolutely impossible. As it has been stated by several people here and on other sites, words like 'feminism' by their very nature invoke special treatment to a specific group, to the detriment of those that are not within that group. Feminism, can by no stretch of the imagination, be described as being kind; if anything it has shown itself to be everything that is opposite to that word, throughout its sickening history.

Why don't you just admit that a difference of opinion based on facts & evidence (pro vaccine), is superior to providing little or no evidence to the contrary, and always pointing to the same tired stats or repeated denials of evidence. Sounds kind of 'feministy' to me.

Comment

I hope this isn't true people need to die, it's called population culling, Too many young girls are having babies these days we need sti's to kill them all off their a terrible drain on our society, Give it to Africans sure but not horny fucks who put their dick in the wrong place or a woman who's had her pussy pounded in

Population culling is real they did it in wwe 1 and ww2 if we cure HIV that will mean ww3 and guess who'll be fighting in it ? not you're daughters...... me ! that's right they'll kill me so other fucks can live ! fuck that ! I aint dying for shit ! i'll break both my legs if I have too,

so yeah........ if I get cancer by all means give me the same mediocre treatment you give everyone else and i'll be happy, Theirs a lot better ways to treat cancer and it's common knowledge, Why do you think it is they still do it the same way they always have ? population culling it's real and you better believe it !

Comment

i'm only going to post ONCE in this thread, take what i post SERIOUSLY and im not here to break your thread up.

this new way of manipulating the DNA of the virus ..ive read medical papers and they assure us it's the "SAFEST WAY" to make vaccine because the virus cannot perpetuate itself without it's full DNA!
                        they have used this practice very few times in the past. the major one was creating a vaccine for HPV, the vaccinne was used and caused several outbreaks, which you could easily google a few years ago and now seem hard to find.. "WHY? i wonder?"

just like in Jurassic Park. Nature found a way.
                        educate yourselves.
                        it also comes with all kinds of adverse side effects.. read below:
                        http://www.naturalnews.com/024774.html
                        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                        where were you before you put yourself last?
                        Originally posted by TheNarrator
                        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Deucalion View Post
                          CrazyCanuckz, this recreated thread is for actual DISCUSSION on the vaccine, not your anti-vaccine platform. Take it back to the trashbin if you have nothing relevant to say about the vaccine itself.
                          Many studies have been done, and there is no correlation between vaccines and things like autism. I looked into this long ago when I became a dad. My pediatrician was very sure of it. Dr Ben Carson is sure of it too, along with very many others.
                          I equate the anti-vaccine folks with the ones who believe in global warming, and are afraid of GMO's, nuclear energy, cell phones, etc. Its superstition and voodoo.

Comment

Working...
                          X