• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! Try, "NOT HAVING KIDS"

Hehe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AhGvR0143s#t=22

Yes kids are end all to be all.

Is this some kind of joke or another form of social manipulation, like "try not to think of a white elephant"?

Comment

I'm pretty sure the big problem with starting a family nowadays is dealing with women, not children.

Still, I guess it's sort of a promotion of going your own way, just more of a blue pill version.

Comment

Women and Children whats the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by MGTOW4Ever View Post
          Women and Children whats the difference.

Children are slightly better behaved

Comment

Children are slightly better behaved
            LOL
            and may I add more manageable (children) in their tender years...

Comment

those men who do not start a family - in the old fashioned sense of the word - are spared the excruciating horrors of being terminated as a human being by feminit and mangina judges in the so called Family Court;

the guy goes in as a sincere family man and comes out the legal fundamental orifice as a peonage slave to his ex wife

Comment

Wait, if i don't have babies then what will I eat when I get hungry???
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Pretty shit video with a rather pro-kids slant (long list of negative consequences of not having kid, as only a pro-kids person can imagine it).

There is absolutely no negative consequences to not procreating and literally not a single positive consequence of doing so.

IMHO, any man who reaches the age of 25 and still haven't gotten a vasectomy, is a fucking retard. Very few things would make me happier than a complete ban on children. Those fucking vermin need to just be removed from this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
                    Pretty shit video with a rather pro-kids slant (long list of negative consequences of not having kid, as only a pro-kids person can imagine it).

There is absolutely no negative consequences to not procreating and literally not a single positive consequence of doing so.

IMHO, any man who reaches the age of 25 and still haven't gotten a vasectomy, is a fucking retard. Very few things would make me happier than a complete ban on children. Those fucking vermin need to just be removed from this planet.
                    This is retarded if serious.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by ComradePrescott View Post
                      This is retarded if serious.
                      Explain you position. Simply stating a unsubstantiated claim is meaningless.

Mine is simple as stated earlier:

-There is no benefit for a man in having children.
                      -Having children WILL have negative consequences such as: Financial burden, no personal freedom, huge risk of being fucked over by the system, no more time for the things you actually enjoy doing, etc, etc, etc.

Any man who willingly brings that on himself IS a fucking retard. It is like chopping of your legs just because you happen to have an axe at hand.

Children are basically just overly elaborate pets that require 24 hour a day supervision. And for the first years they can't even eat, clean themselves or take a fucking shit without assistance.
                      Not to mention how fucking annoying and disgusting they are.

Comment

I think ComradePrescott's problem with your position is that you're treating this like a zero-sum game, with having children either making complete sense or making absolutely no sense.

Like I said in my previous post, I'm pretty sure the reason most men go their own way is because of women, not children. Sure children can be icky and are a huge responsibility, but there are other factors to consider like love and all of that mushy stuff. Plus, as an old man, I'm sure many men would much rather have sons or daughters taking care of them than nurses in retirement homes who keep stealing their morphine. This isn't a persuasion for you to have children, by the way, it's just to show that having children isn't all bad.

My assumption is that most MGTOW's not having children is incidental. That is, there is no feasible way to have children without shackling yourself to a woman in some way. It's simply not possible to be a father and go your own way at the same time, unless you're already divorced or the mother got hit by a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiles View Post
                          Sure children can be icky and are a huge responsibility, but there are other factors to consider like love and all of that mushy stuff. Plus, as an old man, I'm sure many men would much rather have sons or daughters taking care of them than nurses in retirement homes who keep stealing their morphine. This isn't a persuasion for you to have children, by the way, it's just to show that having children isn't all bad.
                          As I said. Overly elaborate pets. And how selfish and shitty a person does one have to be to think that it is in any way their children's job to take care of them when they get old? I owe my parents nothing. THEY decided to have me because of THEIR needs and desires and I had no say in the matter.

If you have some silly need for "companionship", get a fucking dog. If you wan't proper treatment in your old age, start planning ahead.

Even if I didn't hate children, I still could not justify bringing any into this world. There is to damn many of us already and western society keeps getting shittier each year. Think about this. If you have a son today, what sort of fucking shithole do you really think you are forcing him to live in in 20 years if things keep going as their are?
                          And for what? So that you can have a shiny new pet and/or lifestyle accessory? Go to the fucking rescue shelter and get a real pet. That at least will actually help a living being other than you.

Comment

So you're less of a MGTOW and more of an "all men must go my way or else I'll declare them retards"

Fuck You.
                            You are terminally antisocial.

Comment

Originally posted by cpb View Post
                              So you're less of a MGTOW and more of an "all men must go my way or else I'll declare them retards"

Fuck You.
                              You are terminally antisocial.
                              I don't give a shit what anyone else do. Have 10 kids if you want. Just keep them the fuck away from me and don't come whining when you realize just how much your life sucks.
                              And yes, I reserve the right to judge everyone. Every single person on the fucking planet judges every single person they ever meet. Unless you are in a vegetative state, you have no control over it, so get your ass of that high horse.

You say antisocial as if it was a bad thing. Being antisocial can be defined as nothing more than being unsociable or preferring ones own company. I see no reason why such people are somehow bad.
                              Me on the other hand. I am roughly 10% short of being a misanthropist. I generally dislike people and only rarely make exceptions for those few who have proven themselves interesting enough to interact with. But since I am both intelligent and a realist, I have no problem being a humanist as well. I may dislike people, but it is in my best interest to keep the society I live in, in good working order.

Feel free to have as many problems with that as you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X