No announcement yet.

I am not a fucking sjw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont agree with you at all on 2nd wave feminism.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Let me clarify. I'm not calling second wave feminism honest feminism. I'm calling the handful of dissident feminists "honest feminists". They were all part of the second wave. The second wave had it's assholes for sure, but at that time they were more restrained by public opinion. Feminists like CHS made them seem respectable and believable. I think they really thought they were part of a good movement. They were wrong of course.
      I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

I'm late to this party, and possibly speaking from an uninformed perspective.

From my angle, anyone should be welcome for a term of good behavior. If someone is trolling, hold them accountable and kick them. But don't drive people away just for showing interest in our issues.

How can we educate anyone about men's issues if we drive them off preemptively? Even a dissenter can become an ally if given the chance. We certainly have enough disagreements among ourselves. As long as someone isn't crossing the line, no gain in chasing them off. Just my $.02.

Comment

Originally posted by pbisque View Post
          Let me clarify. I'm not calling second wave feminism honest feminism. I'm calling the handful of dissident feminists "honest feminists". They were all part of the second wave. The second wave had it's assholes for sure, but at that time they were more restrained by public opinion. Feminists like CHS made them seem respectable and believable. I think they really thought they were part of a good movement. They were wrong of course.
          my take is any good person who deals in this everyday would see the truth. but sticking to feminism as a label essentially means they arnt good people. 2nd wave can rot with 1st and third.

Originally posted by FailureToCrash View Post
          I'm late to this party, and possibly speaking from an uninformed perspective.

From my angle, anyone should be welcome for a term of good behavior. If someone is trolling, hold them accountable and kick them. But don't drive people away just for showing interest in our issues.

How can we educate anyone about men's issues if we drive them off preemptively? Even a dissenter can become an ally if given the chance. We certainly have enough disagreements among ourselves. As long as someone isn't crossing the line, no gain in chasing them off. Just my $.02.
          thats essentially what i agree with as well. i treat everyone the same until the prove their ways.
          Originally posted by MatrixTransform
          where were you before you put yourself last?
          Originally posted by TheNarrator
          Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Working...
          X