• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonsense

Fat Acceptance = Wide Privilege.

M

lol M thats hilarious.
    Originally posted by MatrixTransform
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Originally posted by TheNarrator
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Broadly speaking...maybe.

I think you should weigh the facts
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post

or perhaps scale things down to a more manageable size
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

lol, this is horrible, funny but still horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            lol, this is horrible, funny but still horrible.
            Nah, there are masses of evidence.

But yr right, its a weighty subject

The surrounding issues are so big, there's no hiding behind them
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Oh ... how large of you.

Yes, we don't want to look like berthers.

M

Comment

Nah, there are masses of evidence.
                Tons, in fact.

But yr right, its a weighty subject
                So are the obects, once pondered.

The surrounding issues are so big, there's no hiding behind them
                Oh, they're perfect for hiding behind.
                It's getting around them that requires petrol.

M

Comment

manspreading is wrong, but just plain ol spreading is just fine.
                  I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

It's getting around them that requires petrol.
                    Hmm, never considered them as a store of energy before now!

...interesting

Comment

Hmm, never considered them as a store of energy before now!

...interesting
                      https://www.google.no/search?client=...k1.EY1tQTCB78M

M

Comment

you funny fucker!
                        LMAO

Comment

Indiegogo in German: Krautfunding.

M

Comment

Feminism comes in waves.... tidal waves.
                            FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                            It's time to call it out for what it is.
                            == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                            http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                              Feminism comes in waves.... tidal waves.
                              And may they all be breaking bad.

M

Comment

Working...
                              X